Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.
Yolanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kayla A.
I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this. It clears my skin, no acne, soft skin, and very gentle for daily use. Best if used with a follow up afterwards.
Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liking it so far only been using a few days. Definitely a gentle clean not harsh at all and I like that. Will see if it dries out my skin or clears my acne at all.
Erin Z.
This works just as great as the usual stuff. It removes acne like no other!
Hannah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser and I like that its oil free. It compares great with other brands like Neutrogena
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find that it actually help clear up my blemishes at all. It does dry out your skin as well. I gave it 3 stars because it does clean realky good.
Taylor C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Feels the same as a pricier brand and does a great job! Has cut down on my breakouts on both my face, chest and back.