Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liking it so far only been using a few days. Definitely a gentle clean not harsh at all and I like that. Will see if it dries out my skin or clears my acne at all.
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product until it gave me an allergic reaction. I didn't use it as often before but when I used it three days straight I ended up with a bumpy face.
Taylor O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use Burt bees acne wash, but since everywhere has been out of it, I decided to try this. I thought it was the Neutragena version, but I accidentally grabbed this one instead. Thought it would be totally fine, but i ended up getting brush like burns on my face. I had no problems with the Neutragena version back when I used it. I would not recommend this at all.
Yolanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find that it actually help clear up my blemishes at all. It does dry out your skin as well. I gave it 3 stars because it does clean realky good.
Kayla A.
I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price wise you can't beat it but I have dry sensitive skin and it didn't work for me. It dried my skin out more so I only used a few times.
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this. It clears my skin, no acne, soft skin, and very gentle for daily use. Best if used with a follow up afterwards.