Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz
  • "I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!" in 3 reviews
Joann C.
Sacramento
Once I had a route to wash my face it was very affective of getting rid of my acne. I often only use it in the morning but if I am taking a hot shower and let my pores open you can really feel is cleaning. Great product!
Jesse S.
dennis
Purchased at: Walmart
This acne wash works the best for me. I have tried many different and more expensive brands but none of them cut the mustard quote like this brand. I am cursed with adult acne and this stuff keeps it under control. It is a bit drying so use a good moisturizer after.
Jasmine ♥.
Chino, CA
I really love the fact that this is oil free and it smells amazing! I’ve been using it for a few months now and my skin has definitely cleared up. The product is so cheap too so it doesn’t dent your wallet! I recommend this product to others
♥️honeybabe M.
Wailuku, HI
I still have it in my bathroom!! It helps me take off my makeup and it works really well but the only downside is that it doesn't really help my skin unless i continuously use it for months straight
Lauren G.
Evington
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used so many face wash and i have used this face wash for over 2 years now because it is the only product that works on my skin that i have found so far. I love this product so much! Would definitely recommend
Taylor O.
I usually use Burt bees acne wash, but since everywhere has been out of it, I decided to try this. I thought it was the Neutragena version, but I accidentally grabbed this one instead. Thought it would be totally fine, but i ended up getting brush like burns on my face. I had no problems with the Neutragena version back when I used it. I would not recommend this at all.
Em S.
columbus
It's an okay facial cleanser. It's very drying and doesn't really do much in helping control breakouts and such. Also, it smells kind of strange. I wouldn't repurchase this product and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
Yolanda M.
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Jenna T.
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.