Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Erin Z.
This works just as great as the usual stuff. It removes acne like no other!
Deanna G.
Liking it so far only been using a few days. Definitely a gentle clean not harsh at all and I like that. Will see if it dries out my skin or clears my acne at all.
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
I really liked this product until it gave me an allergic reaction. I didn't use it as often before but when I used it three days straight I ended up with a bumpy face.
Taylor O.
I usually use Burt bees acne wash, but since everywhere has been out of it, I decided to try this. I thought it was the Neutragena version, but I accidentally grabbed this one instead. Thought it would be totally fine, but i ended up getting brush like burns on my face. I had no problems with the Neutragena version back when I used it. I would not recommend this at all.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.