BY EQUATE

Jenna T.
Jenna T.
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I didn't find that it actually help clear up my blemishes at all. It does dry out your skin as well. I gave it 3 stars because it does clean realky good.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Price wise you can't beat it but I have dry sensitive skin and it didn't work for me. It dried my skin out more so I only used a few times.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this. It clears my skin, no acne, soft skin, and very gentle for daily use. Best if used with a follow up afterwards.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Feels the same as a pricier brand and does a great job! Has cut down on my breakouts on both my face, chest and back.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Comparable to the Neutrogena version, but has an awful, chemical smell to it. I will not repurchase
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Great cleanser and I like that its oil free. It compares great with other brands like Neutrogena
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Did not work. Made my skin super dry and it broke out worse and it is just bot fun to use