Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz
  • "I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!" in 3 reviews
Joann C.
Sacramento
Once I had a route to wash my face it was very affective of getting rid of my acne. I often only use it in the morning but if I am taking a hot shower and let my pores open you can really feel is cleaning. Great product!
♥️honeybabe M.
Wailuku, HI
I still have it in my bathroom!! It helps me take off my makeup and it works really well but the only downside is that it doesn't really help my skin unless i continuously use it for months straight
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
I really liked this product until it gave me an allergic reaction. I didn't use it as often before but when I used it three days straight I ended up with a bumpy face.
Taylor O.
I usually use Burt bees acne wash, but since everywhere has been out of it, I decided to try this. I thought it was the Neutragena version, but I accidentally grabbed this one instead. Thought it would be totally fine, but i ended up getting brush like burns on my face. I had no problems with the Neutragena version back when I used it. I would not recommend this at all.
Em S.
columbus
It's an okay facial cleanser. It's very drying and doesn't really do much in helping control breakouts and such. Also, it smells kind of strange. I wouldn't repurchase this product and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
Deanna G.
Liking it so far only been using a few days. Definitely a gentle clean not harsh at all and I like that. Will see if it dries out my skin or clears my acne at all.
Yolanda M.
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Jenna T.
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.
Amanda H.
I didn't find that it actually help clear up my blemishes at all. It does dry out your skin as well. I gave it 3 stars because it does clean realky good.