MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversEquate
Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz

Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz

Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover helps return nails to their natural and healthy appearance. It's formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails. This unique formula is free from parabens and phthalates and has panthenol for strengthening and vitamin E for nourishing. Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover- Helps return nails to their natural and healthy appearance. Formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails. With panthenol & vitamin E. Free of parabens & phthalates. Preservative free. Warnings- Warning Text- Warning- - Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. - Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. - Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a physician. - Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. - Keep out of reach of children. - Tighten lid when not in use. Ingredients- Ingredients- Acetone, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Adipate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Benzophenone-1, Propylene Glycol, Denatonium Benzoate, Blue 1, Yellow 11. Directions- Instructions- To Remove Nail Polish- Moisten cotton with Equate Nail Polish Remover. Massage nail with moistened cotton by pressing firmly against nail surface, from cuticle to nail tip. Wipe clean. Repeat if necessary. Some top coats are difficult to remove and may require more than one application.

Helps return nails to their natural and healthy appearance; Formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails; With panthenol and vitamin E; Free of parabens and phthalates; Preservative-free; 6 fl oz bottle of nourishing nail polish remover

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.50 x 3.10 x 6.80 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 0.4 POUNDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz!
Jessica K.
North Canton, OH
Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz uploaded by Jessica K.
Inexpensive, simple, gets the job done. Also if you find a cute cup with a saying you don’t want on it tada!
Pearl G.
Pomona, CA
Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz uploaded by Pearl G.
I bought this polish remover because it was inexpensive and also claimed to have the nourishing ingredients panthenol and vitamin E. This product is paraben free and also claims to add strength and resiliency to nails, which I need because my nails tend to break a lot. Not sure if it's working in that aspect because my nails are still chipping and breaking off, but it does get the job done when taking my polish off.
Maria E.
Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz uploaded by Maria E.
I really like this product because it’s easy to use and also because it doesn’t have a strong smell would recommend
Mailyn D.
Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz uploaded by Mailyn D.
I like it because don’t dry your nail and remove the nail polish very fast and is easy to remove glitter too.
Melissa W.
If you don’t mind acetone in your nail polish remover, Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz is a great option. This is a very inexpensive nail polish remover that also strengthens your nails with vitamin E. This is also very easy to use by dampening a cotton ball or round and applying to your nails. The acetone makes quick work of removing nail polish. I will continue to purchase.
Semmi P.
Augusta, GA
Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz uploaded by Semmi P.
The Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz is your ordinary nail polish remover. It is very inexpensive and works great. The smell of this remover is strong but the remover works great. I recommend this nail polish remover if you’re looking for an inexpensive nail polish remover.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I don't know if this is the best nail polish remover. But it's highly affordable. Even when I was a kid I would use this. improvements might be smell and make formula thicker so less easy to spill. As far as cost goes it was very affordable and I bought this several times.
Katie S.
When getting nail polish remover I always try to get one that is nourishing as well because it can be really drying and rough on my nails. In my experience the equate brand is just as good as the more expensive brands and they have a good variety of different kinds for different concerns. Plus it's very inexpensive. I prefer the ones with a less toxic scent. This one as stated on the bottle is nourishing and works great for me to remove all leftover polish. Its not super drying and isn't as strong as others I've used. Works great.
Kristina B.
Cheap and does the job. I like the idea that it's somehow nourishing my poor nails too even if I honestly can't tell the difference which is why I'm taking away a star as well as for the smell which is pretty unpleasant. I don't see the point in really paying more than this for any other polish remover since they all work basically the same.
Rachelle C.
Clearwater, FL
Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 6 Oz uploaded by Rachelle C.
Just dap on a cotton ball or pad and boom two swipes and it’s a clean slate! Works great and the price is even better.

Looking for your answer?