BY GENERIC #65 in Nail Polish Remover

Maria B.
Very effective and goes a long way. The smell is strong but just use it in a ventilated area. It is affordable. My nails don't feel healthier after use but they are clean. I will be buying this again.
Katie K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Does it's job. I feel like all remover works the same. This is nice and cheap. I don't remember the last time I bought another product. Defiantly recommend. You don't need anything fancy. Does it's job
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
This nail polish remover is so effective . I feel like I can get all of my nail polish off in 2 swipes on each finger . It's pretty cheap too and lasts a while.
Michelle K.
richmond
It gets the nail polish off pretty easily. I do wish there was a better top to use the bottle with. It has a big opening so using it can be a pain sometimes.
Jhamee L.
Redding
Very affordable! Always stocked and ready whenever you need it at Walmart and it so cheap that you you buy it once and it’s always there when you need it!
Melody
It doesn't take anything off ): I wish it did for how great the price is but no... it's really difficult and you have to scrub just to remove a little bit.
Jackie V.
Las Cruces
It removes my nail polish faster then some of the more expensive brands. It cost so little and works so well. This is the only nail polish remover I use
Vankesha I.
It's great for nail polish clean up mind you but I have been running away from the acetone. However, you can't beat the price and it lasts a long time.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
This works really well for the price point and it works so well for not only removing nail Polish but press on nails since it has the acetone in it.
Daniela R.
This is the best nail polish remover I've tried! it actually give u strength to your nails, and it doesn't smell bad at all! plus is affordable!
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this product leave your hands dry?
Tina S.
Columbus, GA
Is this a good nail Polish remover? Or is there a better one out there?