BY GENERIC

Isara F.
Corona, CA
Although this doesint take my nail polish off right away like I wish I could I don't need to spent much money on just a nail polish remover it dies the job and that's all I need and it's CHEAP !
Jennifer P.
Richmond, VA
Works like a charm! Gentle on my nails and strong enougb to remove glitter and metallic with little effort. Success in using to soak off acrylics as well. Great value!
Stacia B.
Though not the best smelling polish remover out there, it is certainly not the worst either. It removes polish well and doesn't leave my nails or cuticles feeling dried out. I will happily continue using this one!
Emma N.
I absolutely love this nail polish remover. It's very similar to more expensive brands. Pros are that it's cheap, cons are that it dries your nails. It is very is to apply and use. I would recommend to others if they want a cheap nail polish remover.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
It gets the job done and is like one dollar last time I bought one. I don't use it often but when I do it gets the job done quickly and I get this one because if he nourishing factor which could be a total lie but I like it
Nidhi P.
Takes off nail polish effectively. Can take off hard nail polish with some elbow grease. Very strong smell, as to be expected from remover. Works just as well as any other nail polish remover. Would buy it again.
Katie M.
This is the drugstore brand that works really well. It is cheap and much less expensive than others. But it gets the jobs down easily and well, so it is a great product due to the price and effectiveness!!!
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
Only takes a few swipes to remove a few coats of regular nail polish (Not glitter or at home gel). I bought this product from my local Walmart, and at the time it was about $11, so great price for a great product.
Cassandra C.
I'm not entirely sure how "nourishing" it is, but it was an impulse buy at CVS and works great to take off nail polish! Still smells like regular nail polish remover and is cheap so I definitely still recommend it!
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
My nails are very fragile and lack nourishment, so when I use hard products on it I get a little weary, but this nail polish remover definitely nourishes my nails and gets alll the nail polish off , I recommend
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this product leave your hands dry?
Tina S.
Columbus, GA
Is this a good nail Polish remover? Or is there a better one out there?