BY GENERIC

Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
This is my go to nail polish remover. It Is inexpensive but works well for taking off even the toughest nail polish. Like sparkly polishes always are hard to take off. This polish remover makes it easy to scrub off the nail polish. This size bottle lasts a while too!
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
This nail polish remover works well. The smell is not too strong, and you won't have to rub the polish forever to get it off. Also it does not dry out my hands like some nail polish removers do.
Lindsey P.
Good nail polish remover for the price! It takes off most nail polishes fairly quickly, you just have to spend a little more on sparkly or dark ones. I love that it has the nourishing factor and isn't too harsh on my brittle nails! Overall, great nail polish remover!
Lauren P.
Huntsville
I always use this nail polish remover. It works great for the price. I use this about once a month. I usually buy one bottle a year. I have not used this with acrylic or gel nails, I have only used this to remove regular nail polish.
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
This works as well as any other nail polish for removing regular polish however I wish it was a bit stronger for things like gel nail polish and cleaning nail stamping plates. I've opted for using straight acetone instead just because I really only use gel nail polish, but for regular polish this is a great inexpensive option!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
I use this stuff a lot since I like to change my nail color regularly. Pretty great at getting the tough colors or the ones with glitter taken off! Doesn’t try out my cuticles or smell too harsh and the price is pretty great!
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
I have very naturally strong and long nails, and this has done nothing but do it's job for me. I use only one cotton ball and take off thick coats of nail polish quickly! Even though this is generic, it packs a punch!
Caitlin C.
Depew, NY
I don't particularly notice any difference between using this product and any other nail polish remover honestly. My nails aren't any stronger than before, in my opinion. My nails are in better condition since removing my acrylics though. Does the job of removing nail polish pretty easily though.
Jamie T.
Definitely not the best remover I have tried. The smell is OK and it does seem to be not as harsh as others, but it made removal a little more difficult. Seems to take longer than with my usual remover.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Can't complain! it works pretty good and is a great price, however I can't say it strengthens my nails or anything. Smells bad which is pretty normal but overall it's good and will get the job done!
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this product leave your hands dry?
Tina S.
Columbus, GA
Is this a good nail Polish remover? Or is there a better one out there?