BY GENERIC #60 in Nail Polish Remover

Official S.
Tulsa
Love this nail polish remover! It does the job every time with no hard work. Many nail polishes damage my nails, but this one doesn’t. I don’t use as much cotton or wipes with this nail polish remover. I recommend:)
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
I use this stuff a lot since I like to change my nail color regularly. Pretty great at getting the tough colors or the ones with glitter taken off! Doesn’t try out my cuticles or smell too harsh and the price is pretty great!
Tylinn W.
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It's really inexpensive and it works as advertised. The smell isn't too strong and it's not as drying as some nail polish removers. I definitely recommend this to any nail polish wearers.
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
I'm a sucker for nail polish, and keep my nails fresh every week. Since I do them frequently, I was very happy to find that the equate brand remover works wonderfully. I have not found any cuticle dryness or any other negative effect from using this, so I will continue to purchase.
Nidhi P.
Takes off nail polish effectively. Can take off hard nail polish with some elbow grease. Very strong smell, as to be expected from remover. Works just as well as any other nail polish remover. Would buy it again.
Carly C.
Wilmington, NC
This takes my nail polish off great! It doesn't dry my nails out and I usually only require one or two cotton balls to get all of the polish off of my finger and toenails. The scent isn't too strong either.
Lindsey P.
Good nail polish remover for the price! It takes off most nail polishes fairly quickly, you just have to spend a little more on sparkly or dark ones. I love that it has the nourishing factor and isn't too harsh on my brittle nails! Overall, great nail polish remover!
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love the Equate strengthening and nourishing nail polish remover! It is enriched with protein and vitamin E. It takes off nail polish quickly and easily. For only about $2 from Walmart, this product is definitely worth it. Why pay more for name brand nail polish remover when this equate brand works just as good or if not - better!
Brittney M.
Madison, GA
This is my go to nail polish remover! Thr right price and it lasts me soooo long. The current bottle I know I have had a year or so. I don't paint my nails often but when I do, this is my go to nail polish it doesn't leave my cuticles dry!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Equate Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, 10 fl oz
Works great even on darker colors removes everything great price and value works very well I would definitely recommend it to others I'm constantly purchasing this for me and my daughter
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this product leave your hands dry?
Tina S.
Columbus, GA
Is this a good nail Polish remover? Or is there a better one out there?