BY EQUATE #71 in Nail Polish Remover

Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pads: Protein enriched For artificial and natural nails Extra thick-cleans better than cotton Portable and convenient-no spills One pad cleans all 10 nails Individually packed see more...

Alexa A.
Some nail polish remover is so annoying and just won’t get that stubborn polish off! These however are not the case. They work so fast and are just so easy to use. It’s really no mess, I will never go back to using cotton balls again. I will always get these equate remover pads!
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
These are obviously great for removing nail polish off of your nails. I used them to remove nail polish off of the leather seats in my vehicle. It did remove the nail polish, but also discolored my seat. I'd recommend sticking to using them only on your nails. Lol
Mary H.
Huntsville
This product is so much easier to use. It’s value for price is good. It works for me and I will keep buying it. I have recommended it to my family and friends. This is a must have to keep on hand.
Hanna H.
Fort Stewart, GA
These are so awesome! They have plenty of remover on them and the pad is just the perfect texture. I can't take polish off all of my toenails with just one pad! Being individually wrapped makes it easy to take on the go!
Taylor M.
These are perfect to throw in your purse for quick removal or luggage for a trip where you don't need a whole bottle. If you have dark or glittery polish, you may need 2 pads. Great value, would highly recommend!
Jennifer T.
Corona, CA
I like this stuff because it doesn't have any acetone it and it still gets the nail polish off my nails very easily. I can't use products with acetone in them because its very drying for the skin so having something without acetone that still works well is a plus for me!
Fernanda J.
Those are great! They are really easy to use and not messy at all! One package is enough to use in both hands if the nail polish is not a dark color. Definitely buying again!
Megan S.
Graham, NC
Love these so much! They last awhile because I can use one for all my nails! They are great for your purse or car! I just wish they were a tad bit bigger.
xyielle t.
This brand is cheap but effective .It's easy to use and eady to find and it doesn't dry out you nails ad much ad the normal acetone nail polish remover.
Amanda R.
This nail polish remover really works. It does not take forever to remove your polish, and it doesn't leave you nails feeling dry and brittle.