Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover

Seca mucho la uña?
How does this compare to acetone remover?
Start your review of Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover!
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Lionna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and works great. The purpose is to remove nail polish and it definitely does exactly that. I’ve bought this equate nail remover a million times. And yes it’s worth it!
Promyse G.
Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Promyse G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product it really takes off all the residue and nail polish off my toes/nails i also like it because the smell isn’t that strong Equate Non Acetone Nail Polish Remover.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Sabrina M.
A have really sensitive skin that doesn't react well to acetone so I have a harder time finding a good nail polish remover. This one definitely does the job, but requires lots of patience and a LOT of cotton balls. It also has a less-than-pleasant smell that gives me a headache after a while. I will not be purchasing again and will continue my journey to find a good non-acetone nail polish remover.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,418 reviews
This is an inexpensive nail polish remover that you can use to take the polish off your nails it’s very much cheaper than other brands it will takeoff your nail polish but it is not good for trying to takeoff False nails
joylynn G.
I really do like this product. Takes my nail polish off great. Don't need to use a lot of cotton balls or what ever you use. None expensive item, witch is always great. Will buy again and give as gifts. Works Great very nice keep up the good work and hope you don't stop this product.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This has always worked really well for me when I did my nails at home. It is really inexpensive at Walmart and lasts a long time. Like any other polish remover, it stinks, but not more than any other brands. I will buy again.
Gina T.
El Mirage, AZ
Love this. Super effective without the chemicals I don't want. Absolutely love it. Plus, you cannot beat the price.
Lauren H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this nail polish remover! Cheap, acetone free, and does the job. Not as harsh as most in my skin.
Shirley H.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love Equate brand products. They're just as good as name brand, and a fraction of the price. I always buy their nail polish remover!
Koko A.
I use this to soak off arcylics or gels. Really good. Found mines at the dollar tree. I always purchase more than one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...