BY EQUATE #15 in Nail Polish Remover

Shai C.
Shai C.
I've used this nail polish for years and it's always easy to remove nail polish. I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart, but not often since I don't paint my nails a lot. It's cheap to buy, so I would purchase again. The only issue is the strong smell that comes from it. Make sure your room of choice is well-ventilated.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Brighton, MI
I love this nail polish remover. The smell is pleasant as well compared to others that have a strong acetone smell. It removed nail polish very easily and is gently enough for my little ones fingers and toes. I would recommend this product for those needing to save a few pennies compared to the name brand removers.
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
Well i use this all the time. i poured mine into a different pump type container or i would take a photo. i love painting my nail's and nail stamping and i change them often. I think this is the same as the name brand i see no difference at all . i will buy it again and again . just love it.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
This is a pretty good nail polish remover. The smell isn't too strong so you aren't left with that terrible acetone smell. But I do find myself needing to use quite a bit when while using the same brands acetone polish remover works much better. Overall, great product from a great company.
Kara P.
Kara P.
I really enjoy this nail polish remover, it's non acetone so it's less harsh on your natural nails. I use it all the time and haven't seen any damage to my nails from harsh chemicals like I usually do with other removers. Not expensive at all, I'd recommend over and over again.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a very affordable product that gets the job done. I'm always painting my toes & getting acrylic nails. The non-acetone removes the nail polish without moving my acrylic. I usually dab the nail polish remover onto a cotton ball & scrub my nails. Highly recommend!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a good product and love the different scents. It's definitely very soft with its ingredients so it won't weigh down. However I have found that I need to use a lot of this product to take off nail polish. I'd rather use acetone instead.
Karsen C.
Karsen C.
Blythe, GA
I have been using this nail polish remover for years . It works good and it only costs about a dollar . It is very easy to use . I am a repeat user of this product I usually buy it about once a month because I love painting my nails!
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
It's a good product of you want a travel size nail polish remover. It doesn't really take off the nail polish as good. It is a good price. I'm not sure if it works on artificial nails as marketed but it works okay on natural nails.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've gotten this nail polish remover from cvs or Walmart a few times and honestly it isn't that different from the 'name brand' ones. It's not super strong but it gets the job done. And it's like half the price so I'll keep buying.
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
Is it just as good as the name brand?
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
How well does this work?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
Is there a strong smell to this product?
jessy a.
jessy a.
Berwyn, IL
Does it take off permanent marker?
breanne b.
breanne b.
mauriceville
how well does it remove the nail polish?