BY EQUATE #7 in Nail Polish Remover

KC C.
This takes a bit of elbow grease and a fully saturated cotton ball, but its worth it. I try to use non-acetone removers because my nails are natural and it can really strip down the nail. You can find these at Walmart and I believe Publix has a small variety in non acetone removers as well
Brooklin J.
Bentonville , AR
This is an affordable and effective product.  I can always pick up a bottle of this at Walmart and feel secure in my purchase.  It easily takes off even the most stubborn polish without much effort.  It is easy to apply to a cotton pad and use.  I will buy again.
Yulixa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this nail polish remover and it’s great very easy to use and quickly removes nail polish I use this with cotton ball because it’s easier but if I don’t have any I use a napkin but it rips very fast but other than that this is a good affordable nail polish remover
Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz more...
really gets the job done. i don’t paint my nails very often but when i do and then need to remove it, i always choose this. it’s very affordable and removes most nail polish very easily. the only ones i have trouble with are glitter polishes lol
Melissa A.
Purchased at: Jet.com
I like this nail polish remover because it’s non-acetone and cheaper than others. It works just as well as other brands but at a fraction of the cost. Typically order this online from Jet so that it gets delivered to my door within 2 days.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover is very gentle, but effective at removing nail polish. The remover doesnof have a strong smell which I like. It also is very affordable and works just as good as more expensive brands.
Georgette M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
No me gusta tanto porque creo que hay que presionar la uña para que salga completamente la pintura! Asi que creo que hay otras que son mucho mejores! En cuanto al precio esta super bien pero no me gusta tanto el producto
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville , UT
Purchased at: Walmart
The non acetone has a less strong smell but works just as good takes a little work but for the price it is the most recommended acetone i can say works really great and good quality for the price i get it for!
Jenny B.
Review for: Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 2 fl oz more...
This product does a great job taking off nail color. It is not harsh on skin or nails. My cuticles do not feel dry after use. This would be my go to polish remover. Such a great quality at a reasonable price.
Josie S.
Cullman, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz more...
Fine, cheap, does the job. No reason to buy more expensive products that perform the same. I do prefer the non-acetone and it still gets the polish off without the same strength in scent and harsh chemical.
Cassy B.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
Is it just as good as the name brand?
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
How well does this work?
Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
Is there a strong smell to this product?
jessy a.
Berwyn, IL
Does it take off permanent marker?
breanne b.
mauriceville
how well does it remove the nail polish?