Equate Nitetime Cherry Flavor All Night Cough Relief, 12 fl oz uploaded by Danna M.Equate Nitetime Cherry Flavor All Night Cough Relief, 12 fl oz uploaded by Will A.

BY EQUATE

Equate Nitetime Cherry Flavor All Night Cough Relief is a cough suppressant and antihistamine that provides temporary relief from the common cold and flu symptoms. This cold/flu relief helps with aches, fever, cough, sneezing and runny nose. This... see more...

Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Target
The cherry flavor is awful, but the results are fabulous. This thing will put you to sleep and you won’t know when, where, or how it happened til the next day when you feel 109% better. Highly recommend it
Sammy R.
Every time I have a cold I buy this! It's super affordable and it's the same as buying NyQuil super effective and of course cherry flavor is the go to in my house hold will buy this time and time again I recommend this to everyone
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,003 reviews
This is what I always buy when I have a cold or flu. I find that it compares nicely to other products for less money. It always helps me sleep and seems to give me relief. Very affordable, it’s my go to brand.
Julia W.
Took this while I was sick. Although it helped me through the night, I still had times where I had difficulty sleeping. Price wise it is cheaper than other products and pretty comparable.
Will A.
Not the best flavor. But good value and it does relief cough in minutes. Would buy again but in different flavor