Equate - Nite Time, Multi-Symptom Cold/Flu Relief, Original Flavor, 20 oz (Compare to NyQuil)

BY EQUATE

• What do u notice is the difference between this and the b...5 Answers
Kaitlynn L.
I gave this 5 stars because I felt it worked just as great as Nyquil does and not as expensive! I hate paying a higher price for something just for the name! If I'm being honest I take this when I have cold/flu symptoms...especially neck aches and it knocks them right out! I also, occasionally, take it as a sleep aid and it knocks me right out!
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
The Equate brand does not seem any different to me than the name brand NyQuil and is so much cheaper, especially in this 2 pack. The only negative was that we didn't end up using both bottles by the time the medicine expired so we threw a lot of product away but that was our fault, not the products necessarily.
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a hard time falling asleep at night and I decided go to Walmart and ran across these. For the price you couldn't beat it because you got one for free. This product works greatly. It's not habit forming and you fall asleep quickly. There is no side effects when waking up in the morning.
Damaris R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this 5 stars because i felt it worked just as wonderful as Nyquil. I am actually taking it now as I write this. I have had a cold/flu and cough and went to the store and picked this up. I think it is a great product.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These work the same as the top brands and they are cheaper! I always keep these in my medicine cabinet. They are a necessity and they start working so quick and help me sleep when I'm sick.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
Just as effective as NyQuil, half the price. I'm a strict 'Quil' user when I have a bad cold, but it's all so expensive. I haven't noticed any difference in this v. Ny
Yinka G.
Seabrook, SC
This Walmart brand version of NyQuil is amazing. The green is the best at easing my cough when the more expensive brands didn't work. I'll always go for the green!
Jenna G.
I ordered this from walmart when i was feeling ill. It really worked. It was just like nyqil and believe me i was sceptical but you could not beat that price!
Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works just as well as NyQuil. Take it before bed when I have cough and nasal congestion and it knocks me out and I stay asleep. Cheaper than brand name.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I give this product a 5 stars because it works! It not only helps you with cough, cold, flue symptoms, but it helps you to sleep better when sick.
Yinka G.
Seabrook, SC
What do u notice is the difference between this and the brand name?