Equate: Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets, 32 ct uploaded by Bri B.

BY EQUATE #88 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Equate: Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets is safe and proven effective.Just one tablet per dose. see more...

Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so affordable. I use them every one and awhile when I can’t sleep. They do help me fall asleep, but it does take a little while. The only thing I don’t like is that they help me stay a sleep a little too well.
Sara R.
Ironwood, MI
Very decently priced and an effective product.  If I'm having a week where I'm having trouble sleeping, I can take one of these pills and it works great without it being worried of becoming addicted to it.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I love to use these on nights when I just can't seem to fall asleep. These help me drift off into a restful nights sleep and doesn't leave me feeling drowsy in the morning. These are cheaper than other name brands and they are super effective!
Breana R.
Typical night-time sleep aid that knocks you out when you are feeling a little too wired at night. Only gave four stars because I wake up groggy the next day, but nonetheless it does what it is supposed to do. I would purchase again as it is essentially the same thing as the leading brand name product.
Bri B.
So much cheaper than brand name sleep aids and super effective. Doesn't leave me feeling "hung over" from it in the morning either.
heather w.
Hemlock, MI
These work great if you take an hour before bedtime. Does the trick but does not leave you feeling drowsy the next day.
Thomas F.
Product is easy to take and is a perfect non-habit forming way to get to sleep on those nights you need a little help.
Sandra R.
Forest Park, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product..... Has save my life like literally, and the price is very acceptable. I 100% recommend it.
Anaya M.
Be careful using these. 25 mgs is actually pretty strong, so make sure you don't take too much. Also if it has melatonin in it, it's actually healthy for you (everyone has melatonin in their bodies- most times melatonin is in sleeping pills because it promotes sleep.)
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Já quero quero muito muitíssimo estou amando tudo isso paixonaderma pelas qualidades dos produtos top

back