Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion uploaded by Katie M.Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion uploaded by Katie M.

BY EQUATE

Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion: Soothes and relaxes your baby Moisturizes your baby's skin Pediatrician and dermatologist tested see more...

Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion
  • "My son has sensitive skin and never had a problem with Johnson and Johnson brand but this one left him dry and little red bumps!" in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I would like this more since I loved the smell, which is similar to the name brand which is much more expensive." in 1 review
  • "it smells really good but it dont make them sleepy or relax just smells good it makes there skin soft but my baby was irritated with it she didnt like it for some reason not sure why but it is priced decent." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I have recently started using this for myself and love it. Not only does it smell great, but it so good on my skin. I was having problems with my dry skin and saw a recommendation online to use baby products. So I decided give a try. it's just been a few days and I already notice a difference! My skin softer and not as itchy...not mention I smell great all day! It's at bedtime too with the lavender...so relaxing.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Love this for my baby! The smell is so calming. Smells like lavender. My baby boy has eczema so this works well with his skin. It keeps it moisturizer at night. I definitely recommend this to other parents whose babies suffer from eczema. It is our night time ritual.

Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This lotion is amazing! The smell is so nice. I'm an adult and use it myself, not just for babies! The bottle is around $4 and lasts what seems like forever. The smell will easily put you to sleep. Everyone should own this!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I love love love this. I use it on my daughter after every bath and use it on myself. It smells great and it's relaxing. I'm not a fan of regular baby lotion fragrance so this is awesome. The price is great too and this bottle is going to last FOREVER. I definitely recommend this.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
West allis, WI
This stuff is AWESOME and leaves my baby smelling great. Gentle on her skin, and has a gentle aroma. Great value when its priced 5-6 dollars less than name brand! I'll continue to buy this product for my daughter.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
This lotion is fantastic. It's the cheaper version of the Johnson and works just as great. I use it after the shower every morning and keeps my skin moist all day.
dana b.
dana b.
Lucedale, MS
Really good smell. I use this every night before bed. Great on dry. It's not just for babies and it's lasted me a long time.
Megan P.
Megan P.
I use this for my son and also for myself. I'd much rather use this than bath and body works! It's affordable, great for sensitive skin, it smells fantastic and it's cheap. Best lotion ever!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this stuff for my self before bed it's so relaxing and hydrating! Not just for babies!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I've read the other reviews and I have never gotten a watery bottle of this lotion it works and smells just like the johnsons version. It also wasn't oily on my baby's or my skin so maybe they have changed the lotion recently.
Karla A.
Karla A.
San Diego, CA
Is there a real difference from this and Johnson's? I always buy johnsons but I guess this one is cheaper and if works the same why not anyone try this?
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Is this as good as Johnson & Johnson?