Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion uploaded by Katie M.Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion uploaded by Katie M.

BY EQUATE

Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion: Soothes and relaxes your baby Moisturizes your baby's skin Pediatrician and dermatologist tested see more...

Equate Night-Time Baby Lotion
  • "My son has sensitive skin and never had a problem with Johnson and Johnson brand but this one left him dry and little red bumps!" in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I would like this more since I loved the smell, which is similar to the name brand which is much more expensive." in 1 review
  • "it smells really good but it dont make them sleepy or relax just smells good it makes there skin soft but my baby was irritated with it she didnt like it for some reason not sure why but it is priced decent." in 1 review
Jessica M.
I have recently started using this for myself and love it. Not only does it smell great, but it so good on my skin. I was having problems with my dry skin and saw a recommendation online to use baby products. So I decided give a try. it's just been a few days and I already notice a difference! My skin softer and not as itchy...not mention I smell great all day! It's at bedtime too with the lavender...so relaxing.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Love this for my baby! The smell is so calming. Smells like lavender. My baby boy has eczema so this works well with his skin. It keeps it moisturizer at night. I definitely recommend this to other parents whose babies suffer from eczema. It is our night time ritual.

Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This lotion is amazing! The smell is so nice. I'm an adult and use it myself, not just for babies! The bottle is around $4 and lasts what seems like forever. The smell will easily put you to sleep. Everyone should own this!
Luis D.
east orange NJ
The Walmart brand of this lotion is great! Very inexpensive and last such a long time . I️ use it before before every night and the smell is very smooth and relaxing .
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I love love love this. I use it on my daughter after every bath and use it on myself. It smells great and it's relaxing. I'm not a fan of regular baby lotion fragrance so this is awesome. The price is great too and this bottle is going to last FOREVER. I definitely recommend this.
Samantha O.
West Allis, WI
This stuff is AWESOME and leaves my baby smelling great. Gentle on her skin, and has a gentle aroma. Great value when its priced 5-6 dollars less than name brand! I'll continue to buy this product for my daughter.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
This lotion is fantastic. It's the cheaper version of the Johnson and works just as great. I use it after the shower every morning and keeps my skin moist all day.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Sadly Disappointed! Like every other mom bought this over Johnson and Johnson brand for the bargain! Usually Walmart brand is comparable but not in this case! It comes out of the bottle and just rolls everywhere because it is so watery and the smell is not the same even a little bit! My son has sensitive skin and never had a problem with Johnson and Johnson brand but this one left him dry and little red bumps! Only used 1 time and threw the rest of the bottle out!
Domenique D.
Paoli, IN
A family member had given me some Johnson's nighttime baby wash for my son and I loved it. So I went to purchase the lotion and got the equate brand since it was a few dollars cheaper.
This lotion does not rub into the skin well. It feels watery and odd. It did next to nothing for my sons skin. I ended up buying Johnson's, and it was worth the extra money!
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
This lotion appears very watery. The consistency is too thin for absorption by the skin so it just dries up and the child's skin still feels dry after using. A good lotion would be a bit thicker and stick to the skin long enough for absorption.
Karla A.
San Diego, CA
Is there a real difference from this and Johnson's? I always buy johnsons but I guess this one is cheaper and if works the same why not anyone try this?
Tosha M.
Is this as good as Johnson & Johnson?