BY EQUATE

7.0 x 7.5 in (17.8 x 19.1 cm) Fragrance free; hypoallergenic see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
To be clear, I do not have children and don't use these for wiping baby butts! What do I use them for? Make-up remover! These work better than most expensive make up removing clothes. It takes my make up off quick, no skin irritation at all, and no perfumes to dry out my skin. Hopefully this review might enlighten some moms to a dual purpose! ;)
Tina C.
This is a high quality product and I love that they are fragrance free and hypo allergenic.

These are perfect for refills and you buy them essentially in bulk.

They are durable and they are a good value compared to the name brands. I find them just as effective!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Decent product, but I didn't find they were gentle enough for my little ones bottom, they also didn't stay moist very long. I was disappointed to say the least.
Hayle K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy these at walmart all the time, great price for all the wipes you get! i alwasy put mine in a hard case though so they stay moist
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this brand. These work very well & are just as good as the expensive brands. They are so affordable & very good quality
Nyny L.
Rex, GA
You can find these at Wal-Mart. a lot of wipes for the price .use them on my 1 year old daughter
gerard p.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love this product on the go,very convenient to have for all your clean up needs and messes.