Equate Naproxen Sodium Liquid-Filled Capsules, 220mg (NSAID), 80ct Liquid Gels, Compare to Aleve Liquid Gels

BY EQUATE

Easy Open Cap. This package for households without young children. Strength to last 12 hours. 80 Liquid Gels ** Liquid Filled Capsules. Compare to Aleve Liquid Gels active ingredient. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
I use when ever I start to get a headache. And it works right away. Met my mom expectations. I usually buy at Walmart. And the price it really great. This product is definitely effective.
Lisa M.
Marshfield, MO
I like the liquid gels because they go down smooth. The naproxen seems to be the only thing that works for my headaches. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a nice pain reliever and struggles swallowing pills. I keep one in my house and one in my car.
Morgan S.
For an over the counter, offbrand, anti-inflammatory medicine this is the best bet. I highly recommend taking two tablets for muscle aches and back pains before bed. You will often find this is the first phase of treatment for musculoskeletal complaints by your family doctor.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
These have CHANGED MY LIFE! My pain melts away. It takes away the pain for up to 12 hours. I feel like a billion bunches after using
Audriana M.
Franklin, IN
Worked quickly and kept the pain controlled for a long period of time. Was able to take it on an empty stomach without trouble.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good