Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution

Keep your contacts clean with Equate Sterile Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl Oz. This cleaning formula is designed for use with lenses replaced in 30 days or less. The Equate solution is an all purpose liquid that performs several steps all in one. It...

How does this compare to brand name Bausch and Lomb?
Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution wondering if this one is better than the name brand solutions
Does this brand of solution help your contacts not to get dry during the day?
Start your review of Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution!
Etowah, TN
Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution uploaded by Chris C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have be a consumer of this product for many years and will continue to do so. Cleans and disinfect my contacts. Removes protein from my contacts. Also it helps restores moisture. It’s not expensive but has a price value to fit the product .
Rolla
I love this solution! I have tried to use other solutions but they haven’t kept my contacts as moisturized as this one does. Also a great deal, not as expensive as other brands. Very satisfied with this solution!
Black River Falls
Most certainly not my go-to. I have severe dry-eyes and every time I use this solution my eyes tend to run our of hydration much sooner. Also have noticed with my makeup, if eyeliner creates a smudge this brand does not remove it, nor removes protein buildup.
Fort Smith , AR
I’ve worn contacts for 21 years and have tried a ton of different contact solutions including the ones you get just from the eye doctor. They are all the exact same in my opinion. Therefore I just buy whatever I find is the cheapest wherever I’m shopping for it at the time. This is a cheap one that you get an even better deal on for buying 2 and don’t have to buy anymore for months. Win in my book.
Hernando, MS
This has been my go to for contact solution for years. It is so much more affordable than the name brands and I think it works just as well. I'm very happy with this product.
These are so affordable and work just as well as the brand name ones. When've I use the brand name contact solution, my eyes seem to burn after I put my contacts in. I've been using this for years and have never experience that problem. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hagerstown, MD
Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it works great super affordable also cushions the contacts so they’re more comfortable when I wear them for a longer period of time completely met my expectations and beyond I will always buy this from now on and recommend
I usually wear my contacts for 12 or more hours a day so having a good contact solution is really important. I love this value pack not only because it's so affordable, but also because it cleans my contacts well and makes them comfortable after soaking overnight. I've tried the brand name, and I personally think that these work just as well.
Who doesn't like to pay less? This is a great solution for storing my contact lenses and does not irritate my eyes the way some more expensive solutions did.  After poor experiences with some other solutions, I'm picky about the storage solution I use. This is great and doesn't cost much!
Atlanta, GA
This is so much less expensive than the other brands out there and works extremely well. MY contacts don't irritate my eyes as much after cleansing with this multi-purpose solution. This stuff is seriously the best solution I've ever used and I save so much money using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harlingen, TX
3 years ago
Cheree R. • a year ago
I think this works just as good as the name brand. It also is so much cheaper.