Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution

Keep your contacts clean with Equate Sterile Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl Oz. This cleaning formula is designed for use with lenses replaced in 30 days or less. The Equate solution is an all purpose liquid that performs several steps all in one. It...

How does this compare to brand name Bausch and Lomb?
Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution wondering if this one is better than the name brand solutions
Does this brand of solution help your contacts not to get dry during the day?
Start your review of Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution!
Raleigh, NC
This contact solution is probably the best value on the market. As long as your eyes aren't super sensitive, then this solution is going to work just fine for you! You get a lot for your money and you can find these at just about any drugstore or supermarket. I would tell anyone who doesn't have problems with eye sensitivity to go with this brand of solution.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wouldn't pay top dollar for other contact solutions when this one provides the same effects at half the cost. I've never had a problem going back and forth between solutions like some contact wearers, so I go with whatever is easiest on my eyes and wallet. 9 out of 10 times its this!
Peachtree Cty, GA
I used to buy name brand solution but once I discovered this at Walmart I was hooked. Instead of paying between $10 and $20 for one bottle I pay under $6 for two!! My eyes have never noticed this difference, this does everything the more expensive brands do at a fraction of the cost!
white lake, mi
This contact solution gets the job done and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I have never had any irritation, burning sensations, or problems with its use. I even use this solution as moisturizing eye drops when my contacts get dry or even when my contacts aren't in. No complaints here!
Omaha, NE
This solution has been my long time favorite. For the price it is every bit as good as the name brand multipurpose solutions. My eyes stay hydrated all day and are rarely fuzzy. You get this brand at Walmart. No itching or burning with this solution. Love it
I prefer the original brand of Biotrue, but this is a good store brand if you're on a budget! It is a Walmart brand so it will be a couple of dollars cheaper. Its great for daily use and it's cheaper to buy this twin pack than the single pack in the long run!
Grand Jct, CO
I typically don't like to buy the Equate brand of contact solution. I don't feel it cleans my lenses at night as well as other brands like Opti-Free. However the price is very good, sometimes 50% less than the expensive brands!
Avon Lake, OH
I felt like the Equate works just as well for me as the more expensive brands of Contact Lens Solution. I like the Twin Pack because it means I have to replace less often. Plus, you can't beat the price! Much better price than other lens solution brands.
Seaview, WA
I was hesitant to give these a try considering I have an astigmatism in both eyes. My eyes dry fast, and can get alot of protein build up on my lenses fast. For the price you can't beat it! I'm so glad I gave this a try because now I repurchase on the regular. It does what it is supposed to do, and does it well. The price alone is amazing, and the quality is not lacking either.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have used this in the past and it works when you need something and only have it on hand ! It's super adorable but it doesn't give you comfort like most name brand solutions do ! My eye doctor recommended not using generic brand solutions
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harlingen, TX
3 years ago
Cheree R. • a year ago
I think this works just as good as the name brand. It also is so much cheaper.