BY EQUATE #3 in Contact Lens Solution

Keep your contacts clean with Equate Sterile Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl Oz. This cleaning formula is designed for use with lenses replaced in 30 days or less. The Equate solution is an all purpose liquid that performs several steps all in one. It...

• Is it just me or is this better than the name brand? What...7 Answers
  • Does this brand of solution help your contacts not to get...2 Answers
  • How does this brand stack up to more "name brand" solutions?2 Answers
Sandy V.
These are so affordable and work just as well as the brand name ones. When've I use the brand name contact solution, my eyes seem to burn after I put my contacts in. I've been using this for years and have never experience that problem. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I wear contacts and this is a good product. I find literally no difference between this one and the higher end expensive name brand contact solutions. This is good and effective for cleaning your contact lenses and very affordable. Doesn’t irritate my eyes at all.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I sometimes buy these when I’m out of my regular brand and am wanting to save a few dollars, and I never seem to notice too much of a difference. Keeps my contacts clean and well soaked overnight. Well worth the price for the package of two!
Jack R.
I love this contact solution! It does the job just as well as the pricier competitors, but for a fraction of the cost. This twin pack was around $6 at Walmart, I'm glad I was able to obtain a pack! What a deal!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I was hesitant to give these a try considering I have an astigmatism in both eyes. My eyes dry fast, and can get alot of protein build up on my lenses fast. For the price you can't beat it! I'm so glad I gave this a try because now I repurchase on the regular. It does what it is supposed to do, and does it well. The price alone is amazing, and the quality is not lacking either.
Jordan D.
I have been wearing contacts since I was 13, I am 20 now. I have tried a lot of different brands of contact solutions throughout the years and I have never actually noticed a different between name brand and this brand. I will always buy this brand. It is cheaper, and as long as you change your solution every night as you should it is great!
Angie G.
I usually wear my contacts for 12 or more hours a day so having a good contact solution is really important. I love this value pack not only because it's so affordable, but also because it cleans my contacts well and makes them comfortable after soaking overnight. I've tried the brand name, and I personally think that these work just as well.
Beverly E.
Jacksonville
I use the Equate Multipurpose contact solution because it is the best value and and I am very pleased with this product. I buy the solution at Walmart so it is always available. I've used the Equate brand for many years.Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution
Jacklyn P.
Love the price, but sometimes this solution leaves my eyes feeling dry. It is very affordable compared to other brands. It does a pretty good job on removing particles if you let your lenses soak 12+ hours.
Nikky S.
Great Solution For My Contacts. Keeps Them Hydrated & Soft All Day. Amazing For Longwear. I Can Wear My Contacts All Day. Great Price Especially For Two Big Bottles. Found At Walmart.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Is it just me or is this better than the name brand? What do you guys think about the cost savings this product offers?
Mel G.
Does this brand of solution help your contacts not to get dry during the day?
Jennifer S.
Muskegon, MI
How does this brand stack up to more "name brand" solutions?
Jodi K.
Florida
What store brand is this? I have not bought it in a while..
Claudia A.
I have really bad environmental allergies and usually my eyes get dry, especially with contacts. Does this help keep your contacts really moisturized? Or should I try a different brand?

Walmart