BY EQUATE #5 in Contact Lens Solution

Keep your contacts clean with Equate Sterile Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl Oz. This cleaning formula is designed for use with lenses replaced in 30 days or less. The Equate solution is an all purpose liquid that performs several steps all in one. It...

• Is it just me or is this better than the name brand? What do you ...7 Answers
  • Does this brand of solution help your contacts not to get dry dur...2 Answers
  • How does this brand stack up to more "name brand" solutions?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sandy V.
These are so affordable and work just as well as the brand name ones. When've I use the brand name contact solution, my eyes seem to burn after I put my contacts in. I've been using this for years and have never experience that problem. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I wear contacts and this is a good product. I find literally no difference between this one and the higher end expensive name brand contact solutions. This is good and effective for cleaning your contact lenses and very affordable. Doesn’t irritate my eyes at all.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I sometimes buy these when I’m out of my regular brand and am wanting to save a few dollars, and I never seem to notice too much of a difference. Keeps my contacts clean and well soaked overnight. Well worth the price for the package of two!
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Ive been using contacts for like more than ten years and i always use this solution. Works great and moisturizes my eyes. It super affordable and i usually but it at walmart. I like it equally as i like others.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
My bf has dry eyes & his contacts are always drying up & falling out. This product keeps them hydrated longer! Great price & quality! Equate is affordable & great quality. I love buying their products when I can! This product works just as good as the name brand. The price you pay for the amount you get is better than other brands. Best bang for your buck.
payeng l.
OSHKOSH, WI
Such a great product because it is afforable and really great with my soft lense contacts. It disinfects and does as stated. I use this product 5 our of 7 days, its is very easy to use and store. Only con is it is not really travel size at all. I would reccommend this product as a more affordable and great quality contact solution.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I don’t see a huge difference between this and name brand solutions. If any difference, this isn’t as refreshing and name brand solutions but this does the job and it’s a cheaper alternative.
Beverly E.
Jacksonville
I use the Equate Multipurpose contact solution because it is the best value and and I am very pleased with this product. I buy the solution at Walmart so it is always available. I've used the Equate brand for many years.Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Honestly, do not waste your money on any other solution. The equate version is just as good as any other solution so why would you spend any more? It's super affordable and good quality. It will clean and hydrate your contact lenses! Definitely recommend!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Love this contact solution! It works just as well as Bausch and Lomb but half the price. I have bought this for years and have never had a problem with it. Highly recommend. I'll definitely continue to buy this brand.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Is it just me or is this better than the name brand? What do you guys think about the cost savings this product offers?
Mel G.
Does this brand of solution help your contacts not to get dry during the day?
Jennifer S.
Muskegon, MI
How does this brand stack up to more "name brand" solutions?
Jodi K.
Florida
What store brand is this? I have not bought it in a while..
Claudia A.
I have really bad environmental allergies and usually my eyes get dry, especially with contacts. Does this help keep your contacts really moisturized? Or should I try a different brand?