Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution

Keep your contacts clean with Equate Sterile Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl Oz. This cleaning formula is designed for use with lenses replaced in 30 days or less. The Equate solution is an all purpose liquid that performs several steps all in one. It...

Is it bad if I put directly in my eye to wash eye out?
How does this compare to brand name Bausch and Lomb?
Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution wondering if this one is better than the name brand solutions
Start your review of Equate - Multi-Purpose Contact Lenses Solution!
Sherman, TX
This stuff works fantastic. I won’t waste my money on the over priced stuff that does the same thing. It cleans my contacts and works great just like Bausch and Lomb, however you say it. I always buy this brand and I will continue unless it’s not on the shelf for some reason. I have expensive contacts and I need to make sure what I use is effective, this works great.
las vegas
I used to use only bausch and Lomb but I have changed to equate over the years for my contact lense solution. I have to use it every day and night to wear my contacts which I need to a-and it does the trick. The price is very good for this brand as opposed to some that get a little high. I buy the double pack whenever I finally run out.
Aurora, CO
2,414 reviews
That's my box!! The double boxed set that is such a good $ value. Two huge bottles at once- a better price point with 2 going home with you than the buying single price. My son and I always have a bottle and we always have a back up pair! We love the $ savings buying Equate saline and our eyes have never been as happy!!
I love the great price for this two pack and how it takes me awhile to run out. It’s great for cleaning my contacts and I can use this one product instead of purchasing multiple cleaners. I would recommend to anyone who wants a great product at a affordable price.
I’m not sure what the comparable “name brand” solution is, but the Walmart house brand contact solution has been my preference for the last 15 years. It’s low-cost and does what it’s supposed to do, and I am confident I can find it easily anywhere in the country.
Argyle, TX
Eh not my favorite. I love the price, but I have had two issues with this product. 1. My contacts seem to dry up during the day and fall out- one time when I was driving EPPP. 2. I have to use a ton to make my new contact not burn my eyes in the morning. However, on a budget sometimes I just have to buy this brand.
St. Marys
I love this product! It does a great job as a contact solution and for removing objects from the eyes. I use it for everything eye-related. This generic is a very good value for the cost. I absolutely recommend to contact wearers and everyone as an eye drop.
Melville
As a basic contact solution it works great. My contacts were monthly so not too much deposit on them, but the solution worked in cleaning them for the night and storing them. I’ve tried other brand (B&L) but didn’t see a difythat I would pay extra for.
Fergus Falls, MN
I have super dry eyes which makes my contacts dry and stuck to my eyeballs. This solution helps my eyes and contacts stay moist (sorry, hate that word) and are inexpensive and effective. This solution does the job as good as the more expensive brand.
I found this 2 pack of contact solution at Walmart and you can’t beat that price! This multi-purpose solution always leaves my contacts super clean! I’ve never had a problem with this at all, and I have sensitive eyes! Would definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harlingen, TX
il y a 3 ans
Cheree R. • il y a 2 ans
I think this works just as good as the name brand. It also is so much cheaper.