Equate - Motion Sickness 50 mg, 100 Tablets Anti-Vomiting/Nausea (Compare to Dramamine)

BY EQUATE

Elaina F.
Arab, AL
This is just as good as Dramamine, but do not confuse this for the less drowsy formula Dramamine. This will knock out the queasy feeling in a hurry, but drink plenty of water with it because the pill itself is actually a bit bitter. This also works well when you have had a little too much to drink and you lose your bearings a bit (so to speak). Of course since it is the Equate brand I purchased mine at Walmart for a very inexpensive price. It certainly does not cost any more than the Dramamine brand, and you get far more tablets for the money. I keep a bottle of it in my medicine cabinet for travel, and for treating a bad case of nausea.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
These work quite well for my car sickness. I just have to remember to take quite long in advance.

Really cheap like $5 from Walmart.

Would buy again for sure
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these when I go on cruises and they work very well! They work just the same as Dramamjne and help my motion sickness a lot
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
Totally works used this when I went on a cruise. Totally worth to buy this rather buy the more expensive brand
vanessa b.
They worked just as well as the name brand, I used these when I had bad vertigo
Marci P.
Works great for my carsickness. Just as good as Dramamine and less expensive.
Danielle S.
These work really well I was surprise they worked great :) I never will go back to any other brand