BY EQUATE #73 in Body Oil

Equate Moisture Care: Cocoa Divine Body Oil Gel, 6.8 fl oz
  • "I struggled with really dry skin and someone recommend using this and the first days of using it my skin getting a lot smoother and softer it's wonderful I love it!" in 5 reviews
  • "I struggled with really dry skin and someone recommend using this and the first days of using it my skin getting a lot smoother and softer it's wonderful I love it!" in 4 reviews
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
I've had super dry skin this past winter and my legs were always so itchy because of it. I started using this regiment and never had a problem since. I mix Equate Moisture Care: Cocoa Divine Body Oil Gel with equate cocoa butter petroleum jelly and Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant lotion. A little bit of each product goes a long way and I usually only use the petroleum jelly where I've got stretch marks. If I use too much of any of them in left feeling super greasy and end up having to wipe most of it off. When I use them just right, it takes about 10 minutes for my skin to soak it all in then I'm left with super soft skin. I'll probably have to adjust it for summer, but I don't plan on using any other products.
Emma H.
Saint Louis, MO
I’m so in love with this product! I apply it to my whole body after every shower! It smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin glowing and so soft! I bought it at target for $4 and would highly recommend to anyone who wants glowing,soft, and moisturized skin!
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Just bought this a couple days back and I am in LOVE! I got mine for about $3 and the bottle was a little smaller then I thought it was but you use a small amount each time. It smells like Lindt truffles in the bottle and the scent fades pretty quickly. I use it in the shower after I pat dry slightly. I feel slightly greasy but its not too bad.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
I love this oil!!! I use this oil gel with my body lotion. It works wonders on my skin, especially during the winter months. When my skin is dry. I also enjoy using it in the spring/ summer for a radiant natural glow. I been using this oil gel for 8 years and I love how soft and hydrated my skin is. I would recommend this!!!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Spring is near so that means sunnier days and this is the best body oils to use it keeps your skin hydrated silky and smooth and it really does last all day you can purchase from Walmart for about 2$ it’s really a must buy
Angela H.
Amarillo, TX
The seasons are changing and the cold weather is here meaning it’s time for dry skin. In years past there hasn’t been a product that keeps my skin moisturized through the cold weather. Then I found this product. I mix 1 part body oil gel with 1 part lotion and apply it straight to my skin. I don’t even have to reapply throughout the day for my skin to stay smooth. This product is definitely a game changer and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Shauntevius P.
Austell, GA
This is one of the best body oils ive used. i have very dry skin and ive seen searching for a lotion that will because all other lotions tends to not moisturize properly by its self. So i seen the Vaseline oil on Pinterest and went to walmart. That was kinda pricey for me so i seen the equate brand and feel in love. It smells amazing and i use it after my shower. It keeps my skin soft all day. Will keep buying.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I love this body oil gel! I don't think it smells like coconut. I think it smells like birthday cake! So good! I have been using this on my legs after I shave in the shower. I put it on and then rinse, but most of it stays on because it is so thick! It makes my legs feel so smooth. It really has been helping prevent razor burn and helps my eczema! I will repurchase when I finish this bottle!
Brittany P.
I got this body oil because I wanted something I could put on my body after I got out the shower at night and that would moisturize my body. I chose this brand because the Vaseline brand was too expensive in comparison. I've been using this oil for two nights do far and I love it. My body looks glowy after I use it and I smell and feel really good. I know my boyfriend will appreciate that lolz overall a great product and I'll be adding it to my hygiene regimen.
Sophia B.
Florida, FL
LOVE THIS STUFF. It works just as well as the name brand this is just cheaper Walmart brand and still gets the job done. Smells so good and works just as good as it smells. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! Equate Moisture Care: Cocoa Divine Body Oil Gel, 6.8 fl oz
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
What do you use this for?