BY EQUATE

Shauntevius P.
Austell
This is one of the best body oils ive used. i have very dry skin and ive seen searching for a lotion that will because all other lotions tends to not moisturize properly by its self. So i seen the Vaseline oil on Pinterest and went to walmart. That was kinda pricey for me so i seen the equate brand and feel in love. It smells amazing and i use it after my shower. It keeps my skin soft all day. Will keep buying.
Angela H.
Plainview, TX
The seasons are changing and the cold weather is here meaning it’s time for dry skin. In years past there hasn’t been a product that keeps my skin moisturized through the cold weather. Then I found this product. I mix 1 part body oil gel with 1 part lotion and apply it straight to my skin. I don’t even have to reapply throughout the day for my skin to stay smooth. This product is definitely a game changer and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
My skin has been so dry since the fall started. I picked this up at my local Wal-Mart and used it this morning and it's bed time now and my skin still feels soft! The smell is great, not too strong. The price is great for the amount of product.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I love this body oil gel! I don't think it smells like coconut. I think it smells like birthday cake! So good! I have been using this on my legs after I shave in the shower. I put it on and then rinse, but most of it stays on because it is so thick! It makes my legs feel so smooth. It really has been helping prevent razor burn and helps my eczema! I will repurchase when I finish this bottle!
Brittany P.
I got this body oil because I wanted something I could put on my body after I got out the shower at night and that would moisturize my body. I chose this brand because the Vaseline brand was too expensive in comparison. I've been using this oil for two nights do far and I love it. My body looks glowy after I use it and I smell and feel really good. I know my boyfriend will appreciate that lolz overall a great product and I'll be adding it to my hygiene regimen.
Sophia B.
Florida, FL
LOVE THIS STUFF. It works just as well as the name brand this is just cheaper Walmart brand and still gets the job done. Smells so good and works just as good as it smells. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! Equate Moisture Care: Cocoa Divine Body Oil Gel, 6.8 fl oz
luisana l.
Sanford, FL
Este producto no es de mis preferidos pero es algo que uso antes de ir a la playa, no sé si sean cosas mías pero me permite un bronceado más parejo, uniforme y duradero... solo lo uso para antes de ir a la playa no durante ni después ...
Maria Zobel B.
For me its half and half. Its good for its price but I dont really likehow it works on me. I dont think my skin absorbs the oil which leaves me really greasy. I dont know but thats my opinion. But if youre on a budget this one is awesome. I like the smell tho
Kristian C.
Memphis, TN
I love Equate's Coco body oil gel. I put this on while still a little damp from the shower and allow myself to air dry. It keeps me moisturizers all day. The body oil gel is reasonable prices and a great dupe to Vaseline's baby oil gel.
Deanna G.
This is my first bottle and Im sure I will be buying more. Leaves my skin silky and smooth. This oil is great not too thick not too thin. Great for massages as well.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
What do you use this for?