Equate - Milk of Magnesia, Wild Cherry, 26 fl oz uploaded by Ashley C.Equate - Milk of Magnesia, Wild Cherry, 26 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY EQUATE

Compare to Phillips, cramp free overnight relief see more...

• Do they have other flavors 1 Answers
  • Does this work better for bowel movements than magnesium ...1 Answers
  • Perfect for so many different uses! I absolutely love thi...3 Answers
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to use this during my pregnancy and it worked great.  It was recommended by my doctor.  The wild cherry flavor is the only flavor I could tolerate and it wasn't that bad.
Jessica S.
This is an old but good over the counter medicine. I frequently use this if I'm having digestive problems. Magnesium pills work almost just as good and you don't have the nasty taste big plus! This is a cheap way to get you regulated fast. I would recommend mirelax as your day to day bowel help. However mirelax takes three to four days to start help soften stool, so the milk of magnesia is good until the mirelax takes effect. Also, you can have a doctor write you a script for mirelax which makes it a lot cheaper for you. My son has been using mirelax for five years. We can tell a difference if he's missed a couple of doses. Not pleasant for him at all.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Treats constipation, upset stomach, or heartburn. This is for medicine is a laxative and an antacid. Make sure you read the side effects and the warnings before you use it. If you have a medical condition ask your doctor if this product is for you. It is good for when your having trouble with your stomach and it is not something that happens all the time. This product is probably not for you. If your experiencing heartburn this will help with in time. This is a medicine it is not intended for any other uses.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I have used this for it's intended purpose and also as a face primer. It works well in both departments. As a facial primer, it really keeps my oily skin at bay and it's easy to cover the white cast it leaves behind (even with just powder, it just takes a few more applications).
Alena M.
I have been using Milk of Magnesia as a primer for my face before I put on my foundation for the past 2 years. Before I started using it, my T-Zone would be shiny and oily within 2 hours (even with Matte makeup). Now, I have a matte shine-free finish that lasts all day.
Jasmin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Milk of Magnesia helps a lot with a lot of girly issues if you know what I mean. Would definitely buy this once more as it actually works at helping me feel better. I didn't know about the makeup tips but I'll be sure to use it for that too.
Kabrina Q.
I was using this as a face primer under my foundation, when the hype was real on youtube. It keeps your face from getting oily a little longer. And is really cheaper than actual face primers....though it isn't safe to use on a regular bases because it can unbalance your pH. Just heads up....but I would use it if I had nothing else.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually use Milk of Magnesia to treat my oily skin. After a good shake I use a cotton ball to dab the liquid on my chin, nose and forehead. I let it dry and then apply my makeup as usual. No shiny face or slipping/sliding makeup!
Meghan Y.
If you're constipated, drink this and within 2 hours you're in the clear. It does work, but it's powerful. I experienced discomfort until I was able to have a BM and then it was like the floodgates opened and I was a brand new person.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the magic drink if you have been constipated for over 3-4 days and are in extreme pain. Trust me when I say it works but stay inside once you take it! You will not leave the bathroom! Also I am a pharmacy student so I know.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Perfect for so many different uses! I absolutely love this and being an equate product it is also very cheap. There is absolutely no different between this and the name brand.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Do they have other flavors
Cherrelle J.
Does this work better for bowel movements than magnesium citrate?