BY EQUATE

Equate Mild Exfoliating Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Gently exfoliates and nourishes for smoother skin see more...

Equate Mild Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "This is my go to body wash. It exfoliates my skin well without being harsh on my sensitive skin." in 7 reviews
  • "Very nice for getting off that extra dry skin during the harsh seasons. Reasonable price." in 5 reviews
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash scrub works so good and it exfoliates your skin and leaves it so soft and gets rid of any rough dry skin you have your skin will feel amazing after using this so I would recommend to go try it out
Catherine P.
Love this body wash. I like one that has a mild exfoliated in it to help with the dry skin. It smells good without being over bearing. It keeps my skin feel soft. It’s compared to dove and is the same for half the price. I purchased mine at Walmart and I would I recommend it to anyone.
Victoria L.
I always feel clean and refreshed after each use, and the exfoliating aspect works well. It's not too harsh on my skin, but the body wash is a bit drying. The smell is decent but I prefer either unscented or something musky. I would buy again and I highly recommend to others!
CHARMAINE Q.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this generic brand, it leaves my skin very clean and soft. This is probably one of the only generic brands that I buy. It is definitely worth the cost. I use it every day and it last about 2 - 3 months. A little goes a long way, very sudsy.
Marlyn Z.
Rialto, CA
When the regular body wash I use is not on the shelf this is my go to body wash. For the price it does the job. Wish the exfoliating beads were a little more exfoliating, leaves the skin nice and smooth. Bang for your buck!
Carol F.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Bodywash is somewhat comparable to Do e exfoliating body wash. It does exfoliate the skin but it doesn't lather up as well as Dove. The scent is also very mild.
Kat H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You can't beat the price, that is for sure! It's comparable to the name brands of the same exfoliating type. I looked over the ingredients to make sure most matched and was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to pinch a couple extra pennies from their daily shopping list!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Equate Exfoliating Body Wash was one of the first Body Washes I have ever used. It made me fall in love with Exfoliating Body Washes. There is no scent to this Body Wash. The lather and clean are both really nice. My skin always feels completely clean and refreshed after using this.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
The Equate Mild Exfoliating Body Wash is currently in my shower. I really like the clean, smooth feel it leaves my body with. Super affordable and easy to find at Wal-Mart. I would highly recommend to someone looking for a great quality body wash.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy equate products because they are SO spot on with brand names...this one was great..it smelled subtly fresh ..but since it exfoliates..I'd say to use it maybe only 3 days out of the week so it doesn't irritate the skin