Equate Mild Baby Powder 22 Oz uploaded by Kristina B.Equate Mild Baby Powder 22 Oz uploaded by Litekiah G.Equate Mild Baby Powder 22 Oz uploaded by Stephany R.

BY EQUATE #11 in Baby Powder

Equate Baby Powder: Hypoallergenic Soft and silky Absorbs moisture well Lower chafing during summer months Pediatrician and dermatologist tested see more...

Kristina B.
I don't use Baby Powder all year long so i get a medium size from Walmart about $2.50. My boyfriend and I use it in our sneakers especially after walking around all day in the sun. After a night shower we use it to help prevent night sweats and it works life a charm! Smells great too!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Not as nice smelling as my fav body powder lavendar n chamomile BUT it certainly gets the job done of keeping me extra fresh and sweat free all over and all of those extra places us women like to remain extra fresh in, in the smoldering summer heat... at a fraction of the price (just keeping it real ladies) 😉
Steph C.
Easton, PA
I have a big bottle of this at home. For my personal use and for my son. Even when he was a baby I always used baby powder for the summer months to prevent him getting sweat sores around his neck and diaper area. Its only about $3 a bottle at regualr stores. Good for multi purpose use too
McKay A.
State University, AR
It says on the bottle that it compares to Johnson's Baby Powder and I definitely agree. I do not see a difference in this and Johnson's powder in terms of quality. Best thing about this is, I got a 22OZ bottle for just $1. The same amount of ounces in Johnson's would probably be $15+. Why spend so much money on a product just for the name when you can get the same quality for cheaper?
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
To be honest I never use this as its intended use. I don't have kids and I don't put it in my underwear like some people recommend. I love using it to set my makeup! Yes.. Setting my makeup! And baking your face is amazing with baby powder too! Such a great multi purpose product!
Amy T.
If you don't know this trick, take notes! I always have baby powder in my beach bag because it is the only thing that can battle the sand and clean of hands when they are gross and covered! Nothing special is needed so off brand is perfect!
magaly g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is as great as any name brand products. I recommend to use on babies to help prevent diaper rashes.there is no difference in the effect that the original brand has. It feels just as great and serves with the same purpose
Gabrielle R.
Does the job. I use for when my hair is oily and I need to dry up the oil. Usually if I'm going somewhere and don't time to wash and dry my hair. It's not the best, but for the cheap price it does a decent job.
Christina K.
Very inexpensive. This is one item that I like having around for various purposes (like soaking up oils on your scalp). For items like this, I find that buying a generic version makes no difference.
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I brought this product several times, I believe it is just as good as the name brand, and there isn't any reason to buy the higher price item, unless you are purchasing it for a gift.