Equate Mild Baby Powder 22 Oz

by Equate

#11 in Baby Powder

Equate Baby Powder: Hypoallergenic Soft and silky Absorbs moisture well Lower chafing during summer months Pediatrician and dermatologist tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Mild Baby Powder 22 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa B.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Equate Mild Baby Powder 22 Oz uploaded by Alyssa B.
I use a different baby powder by equate and it contains aloe Vera and vitamin e. Perfect for preventing baby rashes and helps take away the poop smell from their pampers. Equate Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder With Aloe and Vitamin E, 22oz by Judastice
Sheila  T.
Harlan, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is great during hot summer days and after getting out of the shower. Keeps your body dryer and helps against that sticky feeling.
Kathy D.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
this baby powder caused my grandson to break out in a red rash that looked sore painful i was not happy and will not buy again
Elizabeth  E.
Donalds, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
My girl's urine is very acidic. Equate Baby Powder helps to keep my girls rash free. It has a great smell without being overpowering. As with any baby powder, it can be tough to clean out of certain places. I am sure we will buy Equate Baby Powder again before the year is up.
Merribalynn  A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven't used baby powder in years but when I did I loved it it is great for rash or even when going to the beach to take off the sand
Camille  B.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great alternative to Johnson and Johnson's baby powder after the recall. It's absorbance power is awesome and you can also get scented or non scented. The price is good for the product it's about $3.00 for the larger size and $2.00 for the small. I recommend this product.
Melinda G.
Westpoint, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Well it does what it's supposed to do as far as helping to control moisture, but this particular brand to me does not smell good at all and I will not be purchasing it anymore
Carly M.
Ionia, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walgreens
Powder like this just isnt worth it, even on your baby's bottom. You think it will help, but the side effects are just awful. No MATTER WHAT you do, you and your child will be inhaling particles! This is terrible for your lungs and especially your little ones!! Use a putty/cream instead - please!
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I use this still to thia day ..i have used this on my kids.i dont think it matters what brand you use they all work the same
Tanya S.
Brandenburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
This Equate Baby Hypoallergenic Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder is the epitome of smooth and silkiness. I don't have a baby anymore so I am reviewing it based on my own personal use on me. I have been an avid baby powder user since I was a kid.

Looking for your answer?