Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEquate
- Migraine Relief, 100 Coated Caplets (Compare to Excedrin)

Equate - Migraine Relief, 100 Coated Caplets (Compare to Excedrin)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate - Migraine Relief, 100 Coated Caplets (Compare to Excedrin)!
How would you rate this product?
Abbey D.
Muskegon, MI
Equate - Migraine Relief, 100 Coated Caplets (Compare to Excedrin) uploaded by Abbey D.
Go to for aches and pains on a daily basis. I would say it doesn’t 100% cure my headaches but it definitely helps. For this brand, it does enough of the trick.
Melonie  R.
Deltona, FL
My mom takes these for her headaches they are cheaper then name brand and work just as good as the name brand
Michelle  W.
Greensboro, NC
I have a child who suffers with migraines. We keep this on hand to supplement his prescription meds. Helps ease the pain!
Donika L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Amazing headache reliever. Great value sized. Your symptoms go away within minutes. Highly recommend
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It works well to get rid of my headaches and for a good price I keep this on hand at all times.
marna K.
Minneola, FL
Equate is just as effective as other name brands that are more expensive. I will purchase Equate over other brands every time.
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Me gusta e suben on y barato no lo cambio es una buenísima opción salida me mmmmmmmmmm
Karen T.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Equate products are the Walmart store brand and what I always buy! Just as good as the name brand but way way cheaper.
Teri R.
Gladstone, MO
This is the only thing I will take .. it has always cut my headaches . I even use for my regular headaches and it is amazing
Meghan V.
Parkville, MD
I suffer from chronic migraines. This is an affordable over the counter migraine medication that helps dull the pain. It doesn’t eliminate my migraine like prescription medication, but when I need something to take the horrible edge off this definitely helps.

Looking for your answer?