BY EQUATE

Equate Miconazole 3 Day Treatment: Yeast infection caused by antibiotics Lower abdominal Back or shoulder pain Fever and chills Nausea and vomiting Foul-smelling vaginal discharge see more...

Michelle P.
LaGrange, GA
First of all the package in the picture isn’t actually what it looks like now. Anyways, I got the three day pack hoping that it would be a fix to my yeast problem. After day one I thought that maybe it wasn’t going to work but I stuck it out and after day two I feel so much better! I almost forgot that I was having “down there” issues! Hopefully after the third and final day it will be completely cleared up and I can feel like myself again. I would definitely buy this again.

Oh, also, when using the cream there is some increase in itching and burning for a few minutes but for me it went away after a few minutes and gave me some relief from my symptoms.
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
I used this product just two weeks ago and it provided immediate relief of the symptoms. It took around 3 days for majority of the symptoms to be removed and I haven’t had symptoms since. I was worried this product wasn’t going to provide full treatment because 1) I usually get prescription treatments for yeast infections and 2) I heard the 7 day treatment is the most effective treatment after I purchased the 3 day. But it turns out the product worked great!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm still not sure why but I get a lot of yeast infections. So having these guys on hand is so nice. They take away all the pain and are easy to insert. You do have to wear a underwear liner or pad because some of the suppository can leak out but it doesn't bother me too much.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While this product works just as good as name brand, I found this product very messy. I had to use a feminine napkin while using this product otherwise my undies were ruined
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I am a firm believer that the Equate brand is just as good if not better than Name brand this stuff works great ti you can get a prescription
Tru S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It is a good product and the price is great but keep in a cool place to prevent melting. Walmart has some good products for less.