BY EQUATE

Amber S.
Abingdon
This review is for the honey only without lemon. I scanned the product and didn't find anything on here. These are my favorite. Nice sweet honey flavor with just the right amount of menthol. They were 96 cents a bag! Perfect for dry mouth or sore throat!
Amanda S.
I usually always buy store brand. Everything is the same all the way down to the taste. These work great. I've had a cold All well and these have been my go too!!!!
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Keto paradise when your sick . Cheap and perfect when your sick from Walmart . I love great value products and happy with these cough drops
Brooklyn M.
united states
I love these so so much. They come with 80 thats right 80 lasts me a whole winter even if in super sick these make my throat feel so refreshed and they make my throat not as red I feel like. They are so cheap !!!! I love them so so much always my go to coughdrops