Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEquate
Maximum Strength Sleep-Aid Softgels, 50 mg, 100 Count

Equate Maximum Strength Sleep-Aid Softgels, 50 mg, 100 Count

by Equate

If you are having trouble getting a sound sleep at night, Equate Sleep Aid Softgels can provide you with much-needed relief. These softgels come have the active ingredient of Diphenhydramine HCl (50 mg), a safe non-habit formula, making it suitable for usage without getting addicted. It is useful for treating occasional sleeplessness and reduces the time needed to fall asleep. With Equate Sleep Aid Softgels, you can wake up fresh and rejuvenated every day to take on the daily challenges without any worries. Making the right health decisions can be challenging. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence.

Active ingredient of Diphenhydramine HCl 50mg; For relief of occasional sleeplessness; Safe, non-habit forming

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Maximum Strength Sleep-Aid Softgels, 50 mg, 100 Count!
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
My favorite OTC sleep aide. Other sleep aides like Tylenol PM etc give me horrible restless leg feeling when I take them. These do not. I take one head to bed and read for 30 or so minutes and I’m pretty much out. I have an overactive brain that likes to rehash stresses non stresses possible stresses so on and so on. These help me avoid that trap. With my job I work a rotating schedule and this also helps me with those changes. Highly recommend!
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,184 reviews
I have battled with insomnia since my early 20s and it’s a viscous cycle that never ends. There have been times that I haven’t slept for days making me a danger to those around me if I drove. It was in one of these desperate moments that I stumbled across Equate Sleep Aid. I had never had any success with name brand sleep aids, so I wasn’t holding my breath for the Equate ones to work. I paid my $4 for a small bottle and headed home. Since my children were not home that weekend and I hadn’t slept in days, I took the maximum amount (50mg) that is directed on the box. I was all prepared for a long night trying to “help” the sleep aid. I had a cup on Sleepytime tea. Fresh bedding (I always sleep better with fresh sheets, don’t you?). A good book that will keep me engrossed in case I never get sleepy but not so entertained that I can’t put it down. Well, I didn’t get very far in my book, but it did get a bit mangled with me sleeping on it. My cup of tea was barely touched, and my clean sheets were the magic fairy dust for a beautiful nights sleep. I slept around 10 hours that night which was very rare for me. I didn’t have any type of sleep aid hangover and while I was still exhausted after days without sleep, I was not out of it like other sleep aids have done in the past. The next night, I decided to take the regular 25mg dose so I could get another good nights rest before having to travel to get my kids. For me, the 25 mg dose is like eating a Pez candy. It just has zero effect on me. While I now am treated for my insomnia through my doctor, i still have a bottle of the Equate Maximum Strength Sleep-Aid Softgels, 50 mg, 100 Count on hand because even with medical intervention my body fights sleep-aids and I never want to ever go five days without sleep again.
Jennifer G.
Findlay, OH
Can you spells work very great if I need an added boost to get to sleep if I take some I usually wait about a half hour or an hour and then I lay down and once I close my eyes I'm usually passed out pretty quickly I think they work very well no nightmares and great rest throughout the night waking up feeling ready for the day
Lara T.
Pearland, TX
Unfortunately I can not turn my brain off at night. These help me TREMENDOUSLY when I need to doze off and have a great night's sleep!
Kimberly R.
San Bernardino, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Wanted to give this two stars, but I guess they are effective. When I take these I definitely fell sleep pretty quickly, but I am groggy and don’t feel too well the next morning, Similar to when I have a hangover. I definitely would not recommend
Shannon S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these better than melatonin, but these make me groggy when I first wake up. I don’t really wake up refreshed. They do really well in getting me to sleep.

Looking for your answer?