Equate Maximum Strength Medicated Dandruff Shampoo, 11 fl oz uploaded by Kay L.Equate Maximum Strength Medicated Dandruff Shampoo, 11 fl oz uploaded by Kay L.

BY EQUATE

Jadie R.
Hephzibah
I love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has helped me with my flakes, itch, and dandruff in general! It is very affordable, for those of you who are balling on a budget. I use it every time I wash my hair and then I condition with Tresseme Moisturizing Conditioner.
Cassey A.
I had a horrible dandruff situation. I had flakes the size of corn flakes. I tried Head and Shoulders and Neutrogena T-gel. Used the whole bottles and nothing helped. I used this green magic Equate dandruff shampoo and after 3 washes, my dandruff was COMPLETELY gone. Love it!
Kay L.
Amazing dandruff shampoo!!! I love this shampoo it takes away all my dandruff and the price is good for$4. 39 is what I paid for at Walmart. It smells minty. It's been controlling my scalp with itching and flaking it makes my scalp and hair feel healthy. I recommend this for stubborn scalp!
Michelle C.
It took me one time to use it to get rid of crazy dandruff, but you must not stop using it. If you stop, the dandruff will come back. Although it has a very unpleasant smell to it, it does truly work.
Carrie H.
Sweetwater
This is a great product. I try to save as much money, as possible. This product works really well. It has to be just as good as name brand.
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
My husband gets bad dandruff and other than Head & Shoulders, he will use this and it helps with the flakiness.