New ParentDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsEquate
Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Relief, 16 oz

Equate Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Relief, 16 oz

by Equate

Equate Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Relief has the maximum level of zinc oxide for optimum protection, especially at night, and soothes rash discomforts without parabens or harsh preservatives.Equate Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Relief:Helps treat and prevent diaper rashProtects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness40% zinc oxide diaper rash pasteGoes on smoothly and wipes off easilyFresh scentParaben freeHypoallergenic

3 pack Fresh scent Diaper Rash Relief, 16 oz; Paraben free; Hypoallergenic; Baby Skin Care & Grooming

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Relief, 16 oz!
Caitlin  L.
Franklinville, NJ
This seems to clear up any diaper rash the quickest, probably because it has 40% sink which is the highest I have found for any brand. It does have an off putting smell but I can deal with that to get my kids comfortable again.
Trisha B.
Stover, MO
This 100% was the best thing we ever found for diaper rash is my children I have sensitive stomachs to juice and milk And this was truly a lifesaver!!!
Crystal C.
Equate Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Relief, 16 oz uploaded by Crystal C.
Much like desitin in my opinion but a little better price and a little different smell. These big containers last forever and work great on my kids diaper rashes. He doesn’t get them often but when he does it’s gone the next day.

Looking for your answer?