BY EQUATE

Enjoy absolute protection and coverage even during heavy flow days with Equate Super Long Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings. These super absorbent pads come with Dri-lock technology that quickly absorbs fluid, keeping you dry and comfortable. They feature... see more...

Paola G.
Doral, FL
Well, they are good because they keep me safe from accidents and I can even use them at night; also, they are cotton enhanced and hypoallergenic. However, they are SUPER big for me. I don't know if I chose the wrong size, but I feel them so big that it's uncomfortable.
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
I don’t really wear pads but my sister said she loves them and they are ok but a little bit too big
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have endometriosis, so my periods are terrible. These pads keep me feeling clean and dry. They are really long so you can avoid any leaks on to your clothes and they are great for overnight. I like the wings because it keeps it in place for the most part. They're super cheap. Downfall: they told over sometimes at the edges and the stickiness irritates my skin.