BY GENERIC

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: Dissolves all traces of makeup Removes waterproof mascara Hypoallergenic Alcohol and oil free Suitable for delicate skin see more...

• How well do these towelettes work? Do they try out your f...3 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a new make-up remover because ...2 Answers
  • I heard that this burns is it true. 2 Answers
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
  • "These were my third Equate makeup remover wipes (the first time I tried the green and the second time I tried the purple)." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a bit overpowering but I do had a little bit of a bias because I hate anything that has an artificial scent to them. " in 1 review
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
If you like the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes you will love these. These are very similar but only a fraction of the price pkus, they come with more wipes, 40 to be exact. They are super moist and have a cloth like fabric making it a breeze to remove any trace of makeup on your skin with ease. It is not at all harsh to your skin. it has a lovely clean scent to it and you only need one to get the job done, at the most 2 if you have a lot of make up on. I even use this around my eyes and it doesn't sting at all. It comes in a easy accessible, on the go worthy pouch with a plastic lid that opens and shuts, sealing in the moisture and fab ingredients so the wipes dont become dehydrated or ineffective. After I'm done using these my skin feels amazing . It feels as if the cloth exfoliates my skin as I remove my makeup. It does leave a serum like residue on the skin but after a while it absorbs into the skin making it appear healthy, supple, and even toned. It doesn't break me out which is a huge plus for someone like me who is acne proned. My skin actually appears clearer than normal after using these wipes. I do wash my face with a cleanser after removig makeup with these but only because I need an extra step to avoid acne. I want to make sure all the gunk is out of my pores however, I have used these without washing afterwards and used a toner to remove any other trace of makeup dirt or oil and to my surprise there was hardly any left over makeup on the toner pad so these are sufficient to removing everything without washing. I highly recommend these wipes if you are on a budget and don't want to spend a few extra dollars for on half of the wipes definitely try these.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Bought these to save money, and returned them after two uses. They removed my foundation and face makeup with ease, but once I started to wipe off my eye makeup my eyes immediately began to burn! I’m not sure what ingredient(s) are altered compared to Neutrogena’s, but something is definitely off. I thought maybe too much had gotten in my eye, but it happened again the next night when removing my eye makeup. My eyes were bloodshot for days afterwards. Spend the extra dollars, and don’t bother with these.
Danayla D.
Shaw Afb, SC
I only wear waterproof mascara. So I need a heavy duty makeup wipe, and I love the neutrogena ones! But I need to save some coin you know? I got these bad boys, and while they do take off my mascara, and other makeup greatly- they burn the crappppp out of my eyeballs. Soooo.. they do the job! But I feel as though I may lose my eyesight if I continue to use these... but hopefully not! So just a heads up I guess 😂🤷‍♀️
Gabriel B.
I Absolutely love these wipes. I got them about a month ago when I was seeing what wipes would work. These are definitely really good. The packaging is just beautiful. I would definitely recommend this to others. I well sometimes use it for a little bit of make up and then put it back in the next day I’ll pulled out and I can use it again so I recommend just people.
Ai M.
Glenville, WV
This makeup remover removes all the makeup including waterproof mascara, but it bothers my eyes every time I use this product. My facial skin is also breaking down since I started using this product. I still use this product as makeup remover because it removes my make up really good, but I need to wash my face after I use this product to avoid breaking out.  I won't repurchase this product again.
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
I bought these to save a few bucks. It was a buy one get one free type deal, so why not. It did remove all my makeup and waterproof mascara easily, but it made my eyes burn. I’m not usually one for having sensitive skin either and it was just around the eye area. Not worth saving the extra dollars if it’s going to damage your skin or your eyes.
lola m.
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Well i cant wait go change form this wipes to other ones because I don’t even like putting makeup because I had to get them out with this! It kinda burns and feel uncomfortable. It’s the wanna be of neutragena wipes! I don’t recommend this!
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
So as a broke college student, I often buy the department store brand products. Most of the time, I have really good luck. However, Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are not good at all. I having nothing good to say about it. First off, the green ones smell like lemon, which I don’t like. Most important, they DO NOT removed anything from your face. Do not waste your money on this.
Kierra D.
Seneca
These cleansing wipes are terrific! I always look forward to using them after a long day of wearing makeup. Very refreshing on the skin. I only have to use one, two wipes max so I definitely feel I’m getting my money’s worth!
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Ótimo removedor de maquiagem. Retira a maquiagem e hidrata a pele. Ótima qualidade e fácil uso. Embalagem prática e linda. Uso diariamente e pretendo continuar usando. Ele é pratico para se levar em bolsas pessoais e viagens.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
Does this burn anyone else's eyes as bad as mine? Especially the green pack, oh my gosh.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Do these get makeup off well? And do they moisturize your face?
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
Do these tend to break you out over time ?
Makenna K.
Grain Valley, MO
Do these have a strong or unpleasant scent?
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
How well do these towelettes work? Do they try out your face? How do rate compared to name brand products?

back