BY GENERIC

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: Dissolves all traces of makeup Removes waterproof mascara Hypoallergenic Alcohol and oil free Suitable for delicate skin see more...

• How well do these towelettes work? Do they try out your face? How...3 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a new make-up remover because I have s...2 Answers
  • I heard that this burns is it true. 2 Answers
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
  • "These were my third Equate makeup remover wipes (the first time I tried the green and the second time I tried the purple)." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a bit overpowering but I do had a little bit of a bias because I hate anything that has an artificial scent to them. " in 1 review
D.Fayemarie R.
D.Fayemarie R.
I like it because the price was good. I don't usually use makeup wipes to remove my makeup because I don't like how it makes my face after. But, we've all been there when the day has been too long and we just don't have the energy to wash our faces. Lol. It's very moist, which is good. The wipes are thick and doesn't rip easily, another thing that's great. It doesn't stink... but it stung my eyes! I mean it burned the heck out of my eyes that I couldn't use it. It left me in tears! But I did give it a 3 star because it is great at removing swatches from my arms/hands. Lol. Great, as long as it's not on my face!
Zee T.
Zee T.
Conway, AR
Ehh.. These aren't what I expected them to be. I've watched so many YouTube videos of people using these and they all have talked about how great they are. I only used one wipe but I feel like I still got makeup on I just don't want to use these wipes up all in one day even though it has a good amount in them. They made my face itch a little but not too bad but I will probably have a broken out face tomorrow. They do come with a nice scent to them though.
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
These makeup remover wipes are great to use. They all around meet my expectations as far as removing the makeup. They are very moist so it gently removes any makeup. There are two things they could improve on: the plastic dispenser sometimes separates from the package and I wish the wipes had more than a "flat" texture. If they had some bumps and ridges I think it would improve them more. But all around I love these and the price is extremely affordable!
angel s.
angel s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup remover wipes. These wipes doesn't burn my eyes or irritated them. They remove my makeup good and i don't need to keep getting more wipes just to keep removing my makeup. They don't dry out like some makeup wipes do. They are very moist and thick so that they won't rip easily. I like how clean my face feel afterwards when using the wipes. Plus they are very inexpensive so I would differently recommend these makeup wipes.
Shaylyn C.
Shaylyn C.
Mastic, NY
These get the job done as far as removing makeup. They even take off stubborn eye makeup! The price of this is cheap and you can usually find a 2 pack that'll save you even more money. The only downfall is they feel rough on my skin compared to my Clinique ones. However I'll always repurchase because they're great in a pinch and perfect for removing swatches or makeup left on your hands and fingers.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
These are my go to makeup remover wipes, they are very inexpensive and provide a significant good amount of wipes. They are very moist and maintain that way up to the last wipe due to the packaging. I enjoy that very much because I have tried different brands where the wipes are just too dry to dry out quickly. The wipes are very gentle and remove every last drop of makeup so well!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found these one day in my local Walmart and the first thing I noticed was the price difference between the equate brand and the name brand. I ended up grabbing the equate brand just to try and I definitely won't be switching to anything else. These wipes work amazingly at removing all of my eye makeup and foundation that gets left on. Highly recommended!
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
These makeup remover wipes were fairly cheap and I see why. They get your makeup off, but you have to rub for a quite sometime and it doesn't come off that easy. It left my eyes burning and the towelette feels quite rough on the skin. It gets the job done, but the burning and roughness isn't worth it. I wouldn't recommend these or purchase them again.
Catterra C.
Catterra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wipes are nice and moist. They remove all of my makeup and my eye makeup. I don't have to worry about waking up the next day with mascara all over my eyes. Packaging is nice and convenient. Can carry it in my purse for emergency situations. I will continue to repurchase especially for the price.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. Not bad for the price. I usually use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes but decided to pick up these instead. They work well but burned my eyes really bad when I was using them and afterwards. I will not be repurchasing. If you have sensitive skin then I would not recommend these.
Arin M.
Arin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this burn anyone else's eyes as bad as mine? Especially the green pack, oh my gosh.
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Do these get makeup off well? And do they moisturize your face?
kelsey h.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
Do these tend to break you out over time ?
Raeleen P.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these towelettes work? Do they try out your face? How do rate compared to name brand products?
Makenna K.
Makenna K.
Grain Valley, MO
Do these have a strong or unpleasant scent?