BY GENERIC #87 in Makeup Remover

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: Dissolves all traces of makeup Removes waterproof mascara Hypoallergenic Alcohol and oil free Suitable for delicate skin see more...

• How well do these towelettes work? Do they try out your face? How...3 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a new make-up remover because I have s...2 Answers
  • I heard that this burns is it true. 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These were my third Equate makeup remover wipes (the first time I tried the green and the second time I tried the purple)." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a bit overpowering but I do had a little bit of a bias because I hate anything that has an artificial scent to them. " in 1 review
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes you will love these. These are very similar but only a fraction of the price pkus, they come with more wipes, 40 to be exact. They are super moist and have a cloth like fabric making it a breeze to remove any trace of makeup on your skin with ease. It is not at all harsh to your skin. it has a lovely clean scent to it and you only need one to get the job done, at the most 2 if you have a lot of make up on. I even use this around my eyes and it doesn't sting at all. It comes in a easy accessible, on the go worthy pouch with a plastic lid that opens and shuts, sealing in the moisture and fab ingredients so the wipes dont become dehydrated or ineffective. After I'm done using these my skin feels amazing . It feels as if the cloth exfoliates my skin as I remove my makeup. It does leave a serum like residue on the skin but after a while it absorbs into the skin making it appear healthy, supple, and even toned. It doesn't break me out which is a huge plus for someone like me who is acne proned. My skin actually appears clearer than normal after using these wipes. I do wash my face with a cleanser after removig makeup with these but only because I need an extra step to avoid acne. I want to make sure all the gunk is out of my pores however, I have used these without washing afterwards and used a toner to remove any other trace of makeup dirt or oil and to my surprise there was hardly any left over makeup on the toner pad so these are sufficient to removing everything without washing. I highly recommend these wipes if you are on a budget and don't want to spend a few extra dollars for on half of the wipes definitely try these.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy the Neutrogena wipes, which I am obsessed with & love, but they were out so I decided to try these. The package says compared to Neutrogena. Well I guess sometimes going the cheaper when it comes to your face is not good. At first I didn't feel any burning on my face but when I reached my eyes to take of mascara my eyes began to burn immediately! Then as I continued to use on my face I started to fell the rest of my face burning. (not to mention the fact that it took at least 4 wipes to get all my make up off, compared to 1 Neutrogena wipe.) The following day I woke up with my face still stinging from these wipes. It's now 5 days later and my skin is so dry and feels like it's sunburned. This product was awful and horrible for my skin, probably more so for those with sensitive skin.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup remover by equate that are compared to Neutrogena are just amazy! They work so good. They take off every stitch including hard mascara. in just two towelettes your face is clean!!! And they smell so good too! And they are super cheap!!!!!!
Elena H.
Fredericksburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good price and package comes with 40 wipes. I use these to sub a face wash or when I need a little touch up during the day.

Take these camping! These wipes last for more than just your face if you’re needing a wipe down.

Perfect to remove tough Halloween makeup.
Brandi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these wipes. Why go spend a fortune on makeup remover cloths when these do the absolute same thing. They remove all my makeup with just one cloth. So convenient and affordable. Buy one to keep in your purse and one at home.
Lauren K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup removing wipes! They take all the makeup off and leave my face feeling fresh and clean! There is also a handy resealable plastic snap function on the packaging which keeps the wipes moist and helps them last longer!
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. I use it every day and night. The value is great!! It definitely is comparable to higher end wipes. I will definitely purchase again and recommend to others
Jada A.
Oswego
Makeup comes off so easy with these, for being a cheaper brand it fully met my expectations and worked amazingly. For its price it’s great value, & is very effective. Only makeup remover product I will buy!
Brandi t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are effective and gentle. They also have a really nice scent as well.
They're also a good value because they're not pricey but they work every bit as well as name brand remover wipes.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are annoyed on how many makeup wipes you go through a day this might be the set for you. The price on theses packs of makeup removers in my opinion is at a fair price. There are so many wipes in the package that it is great for everyday use. Although you can really tell the quality of each wipe is not the greatest material. The wipes themselves are very thin and don't really have a great strong scent. I have noticed that they really don't do a great job at fighting acne and blemishes like other wipes I have used before. Nonetheless it is an alright set at a great price.
Arin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this burn anyone else's eyes as bad as mine? Especially the green pack, oh my gosh.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Do these get makeup off well? And do they moisturize your face?
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
Do these tend to break you out over time ?
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these towelettes work? Do they try out your face? How do rate compared to name brand products?
Makenna K.
Grain Valley, MO
Do these have a strong or unpleasant scent?