BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEquate
Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

by Equate

Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: Dissolves all traces of makeup Removes waterproof mascara Hypoallergenic Alcohol and oil free Suitable for delicate skin

Has anyone used this product and it caused burning to the skin?
Is this good I heard it burns people’s faces
Are these any good
Start your review of Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes!
Product Highlights
These were my third Equate makeup remover wipes (the first time I tried the green and the second time I tried the purple).in reviews
It is a bit overpowering but I do had a little bit of a bias because I hate anything that has an artificial scent to them. in reviews
Citlalli T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Citlalli T.
Best makeup removing wipes that you can pretty much buy and find anywhere. They are very affordable and depending on the amount of makeup you put , you only need 1 to 2 wipes and they come with 40 so it's a good amount for the price they are also alcohol and oil free
Cara P.
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Cara P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This 3 pack of makeup remover wipes comes in 3 scents: watermelon, lemon and coconut. They’re strong enough to remove eye makeup but gentle on my skin. They leave my face feeling silky soft.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,279 reviews
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Shevon H.
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Shevon H.
Purchased at: Walmart
So these are really good at getting your makeup off. Just be extra careful around your eyes as they will burn so bad you have no choice but to cry. It does dry your skin out easily so washing your face afterwards is best & using lotion after helps. They don’t have too strong of a smell to them.
Ai  M.
Lynnwood, WA
This makeup remover removes all the makeup including waterproof mascara, but it bothers my eyes every time I use this product. My facial skin is also breaking down since I started using this product. I still use this product as makeup remover because it removes my make up really good, but I need to wash my face after I use this product to avoid breaking out.  I won't repurchase this product again.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,283 reviews
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a set of makeup wipes that I got as a gift and love but hate at the same time. As you can see mine are in a zip block bag. The lid broke off causing them to not be able to seal shut. The wipes work great at removing makeup but it burns if you get it in your eyes. The price is great as well. But I would definitely recommend getting a container for the wipes to be stored if you are really looking forward to them!
Allyn  G.
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Allyn  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This are alright i guess. They do a decent job at removing makeup but i do have to scrub a bit to remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I have sensitive eyeballs so when i started removing my eyeliner and eyeshadow my eyes started to burn a little and became irritated. These are the cheaper ones from the original makeup wipes and bought them just to test them out. Would i repurchase i highly doubt it. Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Lupita R.
carson city
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Lupita R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I brought this product to remove my makeup before washing my face , it removes my makeup so good !
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Ana C.
I buy this makeup remover wipes is good is compare with neutrogena wipes just mor affordable clean really good remove all makeup 🥰
madelyn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by madelyn B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These work really well to take off face makeup but they don’t work for waterproof mascara unfortunately:(
Barbara  H.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Barbara  H.
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Barbara  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great size, fairly thick. They clean really well and have a nice fresh scent. The only issue I had was a bit of burning in my eyes, so I just use a different product for my eye area.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer  V.
Watauga, TX
il y a 4 ans
Samantha A. il y a 4 ans
You should try baby wipes. I love the cucumber scented target brand ones, I actually think they help with mild acne too!