BY EQUATE

Equate Low Dose Aspirin Tablets come in a large 250 package for your convenience, and are safety coated to make swallowing easier. These pain reliever tablets can be used for relief of minor aches and pains, and should be used as directed by your doctor. see more...

Charlene M.
Fort Worth
would  recommend this product to all of my friends and family members!!! Great would  recommend this product to all of my friends and family members!!! Great  love it I would recommend it always would  recommend this product to all of my friends and family members!!! Great
Kelly H.
Same as other low dose aspirin at a much lower cost. Very effective and it’s coated too. Much more affordable than name brand aspirin. I take this daily. Definitely recommend
Jared K.
Conway, SC
This aspirin works exactly as it should and can be found in Walmart for a dollar. It is low dose, so it’s good for people with daily pains or very minor headaches. The pills are really small and easy to swallow.
Sarah G.
This helps with my headaches or fever. I like that it is low dose. I never enjoy taking medicine because I feel like they put a lot of stuff in it and its not always good for you. This is my go to aspirin because its inexpensive and helps me feel better when I feel sick.
Cathy K.
Brookfield
I started using these when my doctor recommended that I take a low dose aspirin everyday. These work just as well as any name brand at a fraction of the cost. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. I highly recommended Equate products.
Lauren K.
new orleans, la
My husband takes this daily so the equate brand is preferred for price. I can't tell the difference of quality between this brand and an alternative so we keep getting this one. I'd recommend this brand to others.
Jade F.
American Fork
It works super well when I have headaches because of my cramps or headaches in general, I really like this medication definitely helps with headaches will for sure continue using
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend. Works well for pain.
Kayla M.
Love love love this product! Always getd the job done and never disappoints. Will definitely continue to purchase this product when needed!
Mercedes S.
Watsontown, PA
Works like any pain reliever should, great for headaches of course. I chose it because it's cheaper than name brand but for the same price

back