BY EQUATE

Equate Low Dose Aspirin 81 Mg Pain Reliever Tablets, 300ct For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor Low dose Safety coated aspirin comes in a 300 ct package see more...

Buy on Walmart
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take the low dose aspirin every night. I was using the name brand, then changed to Equate. It's just the same at a better value. I purchased it at Walmart and I highly recommend it.
Kristy F.
Overton
I used this for some time and I guess it worked ok. It was my first time to use Asprin. It met my expectations. I found it effective but my pain wasn't all that bad the day I used it so I can't say. I bought it at Walmart - it was CHAEAP! I would buy it again but it isn't my first choice.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Works just as good as a name brand!!!! Price is great! Always satisfied and thrilled about paying half the price of other brands!!!! I always find the equate at Walmart! And I always have many different products of this brand!!!!
Susan G.
Marlborough
81 mgs is proven to help if you are at risk for heart attacks or strikes.
The price is good and the pill size fits any pill case.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! LOVE THEM!🤗
Miranda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing ! Would recommend to anyone, really good! Would definitely repurchase as i love it! Works absolute wonders!