BY EQUATE

Equate Light Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap contains light moisturizers to help leave your hands soft. The entire family can use it because it's gentle and mild. see more...

Amber S.
Jack, AL
Great hand soap! I always get the antibacterial big bottle and refill all my little ones when needed! Very gentle on the skin and smells really good! I know I am getting germs off my hands when using this. The price is really great to and I buy this at Walmart!
Caeley M.
I think the equate version of things work just as well as the "name brand versions". This hand soap smells great and it's so affordable. I say why not go with it if it's cheaper but works exactly the same. And since it's a refill, who's gonna be able to tell?
x a.
Adorable soap for broke college students like me. If you have roommates or live with a big family, you tend to grow through hand soap rather fast and having one of these giant refill bottles always comes in handy.
Taylor C.
Loganville , GA
I recently got my nose pierced and was told to use in-scented antibacterial soap to clean it. This product met my expectations and was very effective in keeping my piercing free of bacteria. I would highly recommend this for anyone with a fresh tattoo or piercing!
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
I like this because it is affordable and is basically the off brand "off brand" of dial and works just the same as the more expensive ones i use this to refill all my soap bottles
Catrina G.
Use this to clean my make up sponges and brushes nd works very well! Gets all the stains out that normal hand washin soap or dish soap does not remove
Abigail H.
This soap is multifunctional and always a good price. It smells good and I prefer the cleaning power of this over more expensive brands.

Walmart