Equate Lice Treatment Shampoo, 8 fl oz

Maximun Strength Lice Killing Shampoo Lice Treatment 8oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Lice Treatment Shampoo, 8 fl oz!
2 years agoSaint Paul, MN
Lice SUCKS, so you buy a bunch of products hoping to get rid of them on the first time. Fail. Second time. Fail. I was really hoping this would work but unfortunately I wasn't impressed. This would be much better if it came with the metal combs.
4 months agoParagould, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has saved me so much time and has helped keep my kids in school knit free. I got the generic brand of the maximum strength lice killing shampoo when my son came in contact with lice. Instead of cutting all of his hair off I used equate lice killing shampoo. This product really worked well for my family and home.
2 years ago
My little sister has gotten lice and it just would go away when we had tried other products. I really recommend this because it's not really expensive and it works really well. I really do like this product for lice.
8 months agoRogersville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My stepdaughter was getting lice about every other week and so we had to keep on and keep on treating her hair. It works well but I just don’t understand why lice treatments have to be so expensive. This one is a great price though.
2 years ago
This product did not work at all for my girls 😧. We went 10 school years without having to deal with lice. When it hit our home it would not leave and this product did not help at all. It dried out my kids hair and the plastic comb was a total joke in their thick hair. I would not recommend this product.
2 years agoSpring, TX
For the price this is an effective product and I always try to find this whenever there is a lice breakout at school and my kids get lice. It is easy to use and works the same as any other more expensive products. Usually I buy two bottles to cover my family and the instructions are easy to follow.
2 years agoFort Hancock, TX
Unfortunately my brother had lice and we couldn't get rid of them with any of the other products until we used this one. It really helped and it is completely affordable aside from that it is easy to use. I completely recommend it.
2 years agoGeorgetown, KY
My daughter has unfortunately had lice a couple times in the last year. I've used this every time and it works just as good as the name brands, and cheaper.
2 years agoYork, SC
THIS IS AN OK PRODUCT. WORKS WITH MINOR LICE OUTBREAKS JUST AS GOOD AS NAME BRANDS. THE PRICE IS GOOD. THE PLASTIC COMB IS A JOKE.
2 years agoClark, MO
This product is just as effective than the name brand products. If you compare active ingredients it's the same