BY EQUATE #14 in Lice Treatments

The Equate Lice Solution Kit Equate Complete Kit Lice Treatment 1 is a comprehensive solution for completely removing those pesky bugs from your life. It includes a strong shampoo to neutralize the insects and eggs currently in the hair. Phase 2 of... see more...

Josie M.
My daughter was 4 when she got lice for the first and hopefully last time. My husband instantly went to the store and got some stuff for her and he brought this back. This stuff is awesome! Same as name brand! My daughter hated it and so did I but it got rid of every egg and lice there was. I combed her hair for 2 hours after using to make sure. Definitely recommend!
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
This kit has saved me a few times. Being in the hair industry you can catch lice very quickly.
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
I have used this product. Thankfully only one time. We used it on my oldest daughter and it works as well as the name brand but is more affordable. It worked really well and did what we needed it to do. I don't have anything bad to say about the product. I would buy again.