HealthFirst AidLice TreatmentsEquate
Lice Shampoo Treatment Lice Killing Shampoo 6

Equate Lice Shampoo Treatment Lice Killing Shampoo 6

by Equate

Equate Lice Killing Shampoo: Helps children return to school nit free 1-2-3 lice elimination system Maximum strength

Will this burn my daughters scalp?
Start your review of Equate Lice Shampoo Treatment Lice Killing Shampoo 6!
Brook G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For real it's not as good as the national brand I hate to say because I love store brands but this one just doesn't lather as well the comb breaks easily it just simply doesn't work you'll have to do several treatments and you still have to hot wash everything that touches the kid said
Stephani  P.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
My family and I went on vacation to El Salvador and they came back with lice. 3 children ages 5,4,1 I used this when I came back and it works great! I have also used it before when they got lice when they were younger. I love this product!
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
A little girl I babysit was found to have lice, we treated right away with equate lice treatment. It worked well to get the bugs but the comb and stuff would not loosen the eggs so I had to go buy a name brand for the comb picks to be smaller, and the shampoo loosened up the eggs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...