Equate Lavender Pure Castile Soap uploaded by Anne G.Equate Lavender Pure Castile Soap uploaded by Anne G.

BY EQUATE

Equate Lavender Pure Castile Soap uses natural oils with exhilarating scents for the ultimate cleansing experience, no matter what you're cleaning! An invigorating peppermint aroma stimulates the senses and wakes up the body, the perfect beginning to a... see more...

Angie E.
Mendota, CA
This product made it very difficult to clean my brushes. It didn’t help clean them well at all. I bought it at Walmart. I was a first time user and I do not recommend this product to clean brushes. I would not buy again.
Gabbi S.
Mulliken, MI
As stated on the bottle, this soap really is a multipurpose soap! I originally purchased after reading so many reviews raving about how well castile soap works as a gentle yet effective wash and cleanser for removing makeup. Needless to say I was hooked after the first use! Not only does it smell great, like actual lavender essential oil (not artificial fragrance), but it works amazingly to get all of your makeup off without harsh scrubbing or chemical removers. Since purchasing I have also put this soap to the test in other areas around my house. So far I have noticed it does an amazing job removing makeup (especially foundation) from fabric, makeup brushed and even other surfaces, it also really deep cleaned the dirt buildup from my bathtub! It overall just does a really great job in comparison to most household cleaners and traditional dish soap, it leaves every surface feeling and looking squeaky clean!
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
In love with this natural oil soap cleanser. I use pure Castile soap to clean my dirty makeup brushes. Helps clean the hardest foundation stain in brushes while leaving it clean and smell of lavender is perfect. Just what my. Rushes needed :) Castile soap is a multipurpose soap and foams/ lathers up great.you can use it on you face, body, luxurious bath times, dishes and even an all purpose surface cleanser. Love this stuff
Rachael S.
Greenhead
I've only used it for one thing, a DIY makeup remover with coconut oil, and it didn't turn out very well so I can't be completely sure on the quality of the product but it did smell very nice.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I use this to remove my Polish because it does the job without having to deal with that strong smell.
Avery M.
loganville
This is a pretty good soap for cleaning makeup brushes and leaves the brushes smelling really good.