Equate Lavender Baby Oil, 14 fl oz uploaded by Krystal R.

BY EQUATE

Equate Lavender Baby Oil nourishes and refreshes the skin. Whether you use it on your baby or your own body, its fast-absorbing formula meets most moisturizing needs. Enriched with the natural scent of lavender, Equate baby oil helps to soothe and... see more...

Melissa M.
I don't have a baby but I have baby soft legs. I actually read on, Pinterest that shaving with baby oil prevents razor rash, in grown hairs and dry skin. So I went and bought a travel Size bottle and shaved my legs, arm pits, lady bits. Everything and my skin fels incredible. After my shower I put a little more on my whole body and I'm grateful to this. My skin has always had problems with dying out, Not anymore and its cheaper than buying shaving cream and lotion. And last a lot longer than both.
Jenna M.
georgetown
I normally go for namebrand stuff for the stuff works pretty good and has a great scent I picked it up at my local Walmart and I'm very happy with it it worked very well I'll continue to purchase this
Rae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product gives you a summer glow and a fresh smell. Great for dry skin and dry heels in the summer time. Apply it after a nice shower and shave. You'll love it! Great for all ages.
Michelle H.
Mega Parent Expert
I love putting baby oil on my legs after showering to keep the skin smooth and make it feel soft! If I don't use this, I typically just use lotion.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I love baby oil so much I use it on my daughter and myself my skin is so smooth afterwards. Its the best to use.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I use this on my son. He has a lot of dry patches and this helps his skin feel soft and smooth. We love it!
Trisha L.
We use baby oil for pretty much everything. its great for getting stickers off tables, chairs and desks.
Katrina  W.
I love this product not only does it keep your skin nice and soft, it relaxes you. I also use it for the water slide during the summer, it makes you extra slippery when you go down the slide, making for a fun summer.
Amanda D.
Montgomery, TX
This baby oil smells so good. I use it for myself as well. I think it's just as good as the name brand.
Tina E.
This is just as good as the name brand products. The smell is fresh and light. The oil is thick and goes on smoothly.