Equate Lavender Baby Oil, 14 fl oz uploaded by Krystal R.

BY EQUATE #23 in Baby Oil

Equate Lavender Baby Oil nourishes and refreshes the skin. Whether you use it on your baby or your own body, its fast-absorbing formula meets most moisturizing needs. Enriched with the natural scent of lavender, Equate baby oil helps to soothe and... see more...

Ashlee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I gave this three stars because I really don't like how strong the lavender scent is. I was expecting it to be a bit muted, just a lift lavender scent but nope no way. I will say it's cheaper than the name brand though.
Melissa M.
I don't have a baby but I have baby soft legs. I actually read on, Pinterest that shaving with baby oil prevents razor rash, in grown hairs and dry skin. So I went and bought a travel Size bottle and shaved my legs, arm pits, lady bits. Everything and my skin fels incredible. After my shower I put a little more on my whole body and I'm grateful to this. My skin has always had problems with dying out, Not anymore and its cheaper than buying shaving cream and lotion. And last a lot longer than both.
Jenna M.
I normally go for namebrand stuff for the stuff works pretty good and has a great scent I picked it up at my local Walmart and I'm very happy with it it worked very well I'll continue to purchase this
Rae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product gives you a summer glow and a fresh smell. Great for dry skin and dry heels in the summer time. Apply it after a nice shower and shave. You'll love it! Great for all ages.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
I would never use baby oil until about 2 years ago. I bought it because my mom finally told me using baby oil is how she gets smooth legs! I've decided to try it and never looked back. A little goes a long way with this. The smell to it is very pleasant. I always buy it at my local Wal-Mart and the product is great for a decent price. Something I would recommend. I've heard you can use it on your face but I have yet to try it.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Bought it because grandma says you need it for your baby kit but I see no need for it really. Haven't used it yet. It smells good though. Very cheap. First time user of it. I will probably use it because my mother-in-law always uses it as a moisturizer for her face. I didn't use it for my baby's cradle cap because it is best to leave it alone. You can buy a soft bristled brush to comb the flakes away after a bath.
Krystal R.
Gadsden, AL
I am absolutely in love with this baby oil!!! It has a great lavender scent. I put it on after shaving/ taking a shower or bath and leaves me silky smooth!! 5 stars
Katrina  W.
I love this product not only does it keep your skin nice and soft, it relaxes you. I also use it for the water slide during the summer, it makes you extra slippery when you go down the slide, making for a fun summer.
Trina M.
I love the versatility of baby oil, I often use it for myself. What sets this oil apart is the soothing lavender scent. Perfect for a stress out Momma or sick wee one.
Michelle H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love putting baby oil on my legs after showering to keep the skin smooth and make it feel soft! If I don't use this, I typically just use lotion.