BY EQUATE

Equate Lansoprazole Acid Reducer Capsules Triple Pack: Treats frequent heartburn Clinically proven see more...

Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
This medicine its very effective same as other name brands out there in the market. It works great you will feel a relief fast . The bottle its not expensive and it bring lots of tablets. I recommend it to anyone having an issue with stomach acid.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
After having children, I began having constant heartburn and acid reflux. I've tried many different brands of acid reducers, but I have found that this one works just as well as the more expensive brands, if not better.
Pansy P.
Pansy P.
Roanoke, VA
Great, great price! You get a lot for your money. Easy to take and it works fast! I keep a bottle in my purse, one at home, and one at my office.
Mrs.shell b.
Mrs.shell b.
This is a great value and equate brands are always reliable. You can keep a bottle in your purse and some in the medicine cabinet
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
I use these with my occasional acid reflux and they are great. They are cheaper than big brands but work just well
Jodi P.
Jodi P.
Allendale, MI
Works as good as name brand capsules! I would recommend them to anyone who has stomach or acid reflux issues.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using these tablets that are more affordable than the name brand and oh so effective
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Great product, works just like the name brand Prevacid but way way cheaper. Would recommend
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
I have always had prescription strength prevacid and when my insurance stopped paying for it i went for generic. This works just as well. I highly recommend for those with reflux who use prevacid. As someone who has tried many medicines, including nexium, pepcid, zantac, and prilosec, this is the best generic for prevacid out there.