Equate Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray

by Equate

Equate Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray: Broad spectrum SPF 50 Clear, rub-free formula with protective antioxidant vitamins Sprays at any angle Water resistant (80 minutes)

Would this b safe on a 7 month old
Start your review of Equate Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray!
Works well! Great for long days in the sun. Super affordable and doesn't smell too bad! I like it alot. Very nice.
Very affordable and long lasting! Highly recommend buying this off brand as I buy the spray, lotion and sticks.
Bakersfield, CA
Like the spray it's easy and fast and convenient. It last a long time even in water. Its priced affordable
LINCOLN, NE
Absolutely wonderful for my son and I!!! It's provides the best coverage for the money!
Clinton, OK
We use this brand all the time! It comes it a handy two pack so we never run out!
Federal Way, WA
Equate Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Jeanette G.
It works very nice. simple enough for a kid to use themselves. Does the trick.
It works very nice. simple enough for a kid to use themselves. Does the trick.
Los Banos
Works good just like the name brand ones. And amazing price can't beat that.
Works good just like the name brand ones. And amazing price can't beat that.
Doha
2,012 reviews
Protects from sun well, but you do need to rub in after you spray on so you don't miss spots. Best to apply and let dry before you get wet. I usually do the lotion sunscreen first then when we get out of water and dry off apply the spray sunscreen, just to add extra protection. With 2 young kids at home plus myself, I have to buy 4-5 bottles every summer, we love to go swimming!