Equate Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Danielle W.Equate Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Jeanette G.

BY EQUATE

Equate Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray: Broad spectrum SPF 50 Clear, rub-free formula with protective antioxidant vitamins Sprays at any angle Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I love Walmart brand everything so far I have found this to be very effective and my kids seem to really like it. It has a great continuous spray it doesn't clog and it really works great. I highly recommend this I got the large bottle for like $7
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I love this product when it comes to my children. It last a long time and it does not get sticky after applying to their skin like some sunscreen has before. It has a pleasant smell where it's not going in your nose and making you cough. If only there was a sunscreen and bug spray put together then that would be awesome for us and the kids.
Deborha D.
Uniontown , PA
Anytime we're out in the summer always have this on hand! Very inexpensive, Walmart always has a great deal (under $10) works well is very easy to apply because it's a spray bottle! Would definitely recommend for those days of just laying around the pool or outside watching a baseball game!
Emily W.
I always use this sunscreen. I love how easy it is. I bight this at cvs but you can buy it at any drugstore. It's very effective. I am a repeated user. I love how this sunscreen isn't very greasy and you don't have to to rub it in that much. It also doesn't leave my skin tight.
Tylanda J.
Homewood, AL
This equate sunscreen is excellent. It goes on smooth and was very effective for my twin boys. It provided great protection from the sun and was very gentle. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I like this product it does work. My only drawbacks are it doesn't seem to last as long as other sunscreens idk maybe it's just us. But when you need sunscreen fast this is easy to find at any Wal-Mart.
Liz T.
Also like the coppertone brand, this sunscreen did protect my kids against the sun , however it stained every material it touched and left our clothing items with a peachy stain.
Heather  H.
This product is cheaper than its competitors and definitely matched their standards. I say this because it defiantly does the same job as the other more expensive brands, for less! My only complaint is it doesn't spread as easy as the other but it's still much better than the others in my opinion :)
Kayla W.
This bottle was pretty useful when I was playing tennis. It was for protecting my skin against the sun. It was an easy application just spray and go. You can purchase this at any local drug stores. This is a good brand if you're trying out some sunscreen.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
This sunscreen is super convenient for someone like me who has four kids to get ready for outdoor activities. It makes it some much quicker. I like that the lid twists and locks so I can throw it in my purse or bag and not have to worry about leaks.
heather b.