Equate Kids' Anti-Cavity Bubble Gum Flavor Fluoride Rinse, 18 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer F.Equate Kids' Anti-Cavity Bubble Gum Flavor Fluoride Rinse, 18 fl oz uploaded by Daniela H.

BY GENERIC

Equate Kids' Anti-Cavity Bubble Gum Flavor Fluoride Rinse is accepted by the American Dental Association: "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' acceptance of Equate Kids' Anti-Cavity Bubble Gum Flavor Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the... see more...

Janelle R.
Janelle R.
My son was advised to use this to prevent any more decay on his teeth. We use it every night (brushing at least 3 times a day) but I don't see it really helping to prevent any new decay. My son does like the flavor and it is a good amount of product for the price.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Miami
My big girl loves this bubble gum flavor anticavity create for the people of equate.. she eats, clean her theeth and always used. Never missed.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC
It's the only mouth wash my kids will even swash around their mouths! And I can't complain.. they always smell like bubblegum from it! Definitely a satisfied customer and mommy!
Marci F.
Marci F.
Fresno
This is great if you don't like minty mouthwash. It isn't too sweet and does make you feel fresh. Love that it doesn't have that tingly feel. Meant for kids but I use it.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Daughter loves the bubble gum flavor! It's been making brushing time so much easier!
Kendal  G.
Kendal G.
Ephrata, PA
We used to love this as kids! I remember it actually would get me excited to brush my teeth. The dentist recommended it, and it's just a generic version of the more expensive ACT mouthwash.