Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesEquate
Infinity Rechargeable Toothbrush, 1 Handle, 2 EasyFlex Flossing Brush Heads

by Equate

Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer- For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information. Equate Infinity Toothbrush with EasyFlex Flossing Brush Heads feature unique flossing bristles that penetrate deep between teeth for more effective cleaning! Equate Infinity Toothbrush with EasyFlex Flossing Brush Heads Kit-

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Weight: 0 lb

Equate toothbrush with EasyFlex Flossing brush heads; Rechargeable toothbrush gives up to 5x better cleaning at the gum-line vs. a regular manual toothbrush based on in-vitro laboratory testing; Unique flossing bristles penetrate deep between teeth for more effective cleaning; Equate electric toothbrush has a 2-minute timer; Green Replace-Me bristles fade with use to remind user to replace brush head

Includes: 1 handle, 1 charging base and 2 brush heads

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.25 x 4.50 x 10.00 Inches

I just bought this but there is no light to indicate if it's charging or not or if I have it on the base wrong is mine defective or is this how it's supposed to be?
Start your review of Equate Infinity™ Rechargeable Toothbrush, 1 Handle, 2 EasyFlex™ Flossing Brush Heads!
Courtney C.
Pineville
This toothbrush is honestly AWESOME. I wanted an electric toothbrush very badly, but didn’t want to spend the money on a name brand one. This one is amazing for the price. It always has tons of power, and it cleans my teeth effortlessly. It’s also not too rough on my mouth.
Ashley B.
Clara City, MN
I’ve had this toothbrush I think for maybe 2 years now and it’s still going strong for it being at such a good price range is done such a great job I’ve gone to the dentist & they’ve asked me what kind of toothbrush I use & they said it must do well because my teeth look great so I’d say this tooth brush is amazing or it’s price
Shirin D.
Pensacola, Florida
This is a very violent toothbrush took a while to get adjusted. It gets the job done for a toothbrush and having two heads is great. Compared to other toothbrushes I've tried I would say the instructions are harder to understand. But besides that it's pretty much better.
Brianna H.
Emporia, KS
This toothbrush lasts a long time and works great! Much more affordable than other electric toothbrushes and much better than a regular toothbrush.
Hannah M.
Waller, TX
I like this toothbrush. It cleans my teeth well but I’m only giving it four stars because equate bamboozled me. The brush head doesn’t actually rotate, it just moves from side to side quickly. It vibrates if you will. But you can charge it once and it’ll last for like a week so it’s all good with me
Cyndie F.
Lenoir, NC
Both my husband and I have upgraded to this one and love it. My kids also have one of the kid ones.
Cheyenne P.
Alexandria, VA
I’ve never used a rechargeable toothbrush before this one. Got it for Christmas and it’s great. Charge will last for ever although I usually put it back on the charger. Wish it came with a travel case.
Erica H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This product takes some getting use to used it for the first time and it is very high powered
Katie S.
Kentucky
Easy to charge and use. Handle is comfortable and provides a good amount of power. Only dislike is over time where the base of the brush handle locks into the toothbrush head comes slightly loose so it “sprays” toothpaste.
Kamden H.
This is by far my favorite electric toothbrush, it has yet to die and I have had it for a while now, it doesn’t hurt at all, and it is very effective.