Equate Infinity™ Rechargeable Toothbrush, 1 Handle, 2 EasyFlex™ Flossing Brush Heads

BY EQUATE

Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer- For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information. Equate Infinity Toothbrush with EasyFlex Flossing Brush Heads feature unique flossing bristles that penetrate deep between teeth for more effective cleaning! Equate Infinity Toothbrush with EasyFlex Flossing Brush Heads Kit-

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Weight: 0 lb

Equate toothbrush with EasyFlex Flossing brush heads; Rechargeable toothbrush gives up to 5x better cleaning at the gum-line vs. a regular manual toothbrush based on in-vitro laboratory testing; Unique flossing bristles penetrate deep between teeth for more effective cleaning; Equate electric toothbrush has a 2-minute timer; Green Replace-Me bristles fade with use to remind user to replace brush head

Includes: 1 handle, 1 charging base and 2 brush heads

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.25 x 4.50 x 10.00 Inches

Rhoda C.
I bought this as a last resort. I used it for 3 months before my last cleaning, & my hygienist said it must be working because my gums looked great! At first I found the 2 mins warning sensor to be annoying. Now I find it comes to soon & want to just keep brushing my teeth.
Amber S.
Abingdon
I wanted to upgrade my regular toothbrush but the options at Walmart were expensive to me at the time so I went with this. Works great and cleans really well. I love how it's rechargable. You don't need to keep buying batteries. I would recommend this!