BY EQUATE

Compare to Concentrated Motrin Infants' Drops. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
My kids used this when they were younger anytime they had shots or fevers. It is very affordable and you can pick it up at Walmart. It works just as well as the big brands and they didn’t mind the taste at all. I highly recommend this product
Arlette J.
Saint Anthony, ID
I used it for all three of my kids! It works great and isn’t too expensive. Plus the flavoring makes it easier for them to want to take vs trying to force them. My daughter loves it and I have no problem getting her to take it when needed (:
Holly H.
Cushing
These are just as good as the Motrin drops, which I use when my child has a bad fever. I rotate the Equate Ibuprofen drops with Tylenol drops and it helps to break the fever and help with any pain your little one might be experiencing.
Schancey C.
Works way better and longer than Tylenol. My child doesn’t like the taste as much as Tylenol but it works for 8hr vs 4hrs and when you need sleep too that’s what you reach. Keep on hand all the time
Robyn W.
Arlington, TX
Works just as well as the name brand medicine. My son had the flu this year and the ibuprofen helped knock his fever down. My only complaint is that they were supposed to have included a dropper with the bottle, and there wasn't one...making it a little difficult for me to measure the medicine. I ended up having to buy a dropper.
Molly S.
Clark, MO
My daughter is 8.5 months old and has never had teething pain until now. We gave her some of this infant ibuprofen and she can sleep without being in pain. It seems to work really well for her and we will continue to buy this for her. It also smells really good!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
I used this ibuprofen for my son when he was starting to cut teeth. This works wonders. And cheaper than name brand formulas. It works just as good as any name brand! I recommend this for any fussy teething baby. This will work better than Tylenol.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Works just as well as the name brands. Less expensive and often in a greater variety of flavors. Equate is Walmart’s brand, and I have never been disappointed by the quality or effectiveness of their products as compared to brand names.
Ashley B.
DeLand
Just as good as the pricier brands and easy to open box. This is my go to for children’s pain relief and fever reduction. We use this at least monthly in my house weather for sickness or teething and we always have great results.
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
Always worked quick for my daughter and she didn’t seem to mind the taste of it. Works just as the label reads and is very affordable for parents on a tight budget that want a product that works for their little ones