Equate Infants' Gas Relief Drops Simethicone

by Equate

Equate Simethicone Infants' Gas Relief 20mg Drops, 1 oz: 100 doses Non-staining formula No alcohol or saccharin Safe enough for even the newest of newborns

Is this the same one as Parent's Choice Gas Drops?
What is the active ingredient in these? How did it work?
Start your review of Equate Infants' Gas Relief Drops Simethicone !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It work pretty good to relieve gases in infants.” in reviews
Rayne, LA
Ive always recommended gas drops for anyone with a newborn, its very effective in calming gassy babies. I use it on a daily basis with my new born and ive used it for my other 2 children when they were babies. I like the equate brand because it works just as well at an afforable price.
My little has the worst gas! And she constantly has the hiccups which doesnt help matters but this product is a life saver! Easy to use package and dosage. The flavor isn't half bad either because my baby is super fussy when it comes to tastes and she has no problem with taking it
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Every new baby needs this. It is an off brand but it works just as good as the name brands. I don’t think any improvement is needed just maybe more advertising at how important this is for new parents. Babies with gas is heartbreaking and this makes them feel so much better!
Mooreville
We used this for my son when he was a newborn and it helped so much. It truly helped relieve his gas pains. I also love that it has a squeeze drop instead of the push kind.
Greenville
These gas drops were an absolute lifesaver when my baby was fussy and we couldn’t figure out why. These calmed him right away and helped soothe his poor little tummy so he could go back to sleep. Highly recommend for any mommy’s experiencing baby’s with gas/digestive issues. Of course ask your child’s pediatrician before using these though please.
Jacksonville , FL
Equate Infants' Gas Relief Drops Simethicone  uploaded by Kari M.
This stuff really seems to work for my little guy! Plus it’s sweet. He likes it and calms down afterward. It’s been great!EquateEquate Infants' Gas Relief Drops Simethicone
Indianapolis, IN
I swore by this when my now 8 year old was a baby. She had colic so bad and would just scream and there was nothing that i could do to calm her down. I went back and forth from dr to dr and no one would give me and answers or give anything to help so I spoke to my brother who also just had a baby a month before mine was born and he recommended me to this. I went to WalMart and got it and mixed the recommended dose into her formula when I fed her and she seemed to be better within a few weeks.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used Johnson & Johnson Mylicon drops for years, but they became hard to find at my local stores so I ended up using these and they worked just a good for a little cheaper price.  I have used these on my two youngest daughters and used the drops in every bottle to prevent gas bubbles.  Would strongly recommend this product.
Huntsville, AL
I loved these when my son who is now 6 was a baby. It would help with his upset stomach and spitting up so much. It’s super effective and affordable. I would recommend this to anyone with a new baby.
At my walmart, these little drops of inta-baby-relief are less than $4!! I stumbled upon these back in 2009 when my infant son was suffering from gas. I took a chance and wow is all I could say. They smell good, I've even tasted them, they have a fruity taste. Within 3 minutes of giving them to my son, he went from being A crying hysterical baby to a baby who burped so loud, and 2 mimutes after that he was sound asleep. I cried tears of joy that I finally found something that would help my son! Since then...they are a piece of my diaper cakes that I make at all the baby showers I've attended and they are a smash hit!!!