Equate Infants' Gas Relief Drops Simethicone  uploaded by heather s.

BY EQUATE #69 in Digestive Health

Equate Simethicone Infants' Gas Relief 20mg Drops, 1 oz: 100 doses Non-staining formula No alcohol or saccharin Safe enough for even the newest of newborns

• What is the active ingredient in these? How did it work?4 Answers
  • How effective is this brand compared to others11 Answers
  • What brand of infant gas drops have you mothers out there use? 8 Answers
  • "It work pretty good to relieve gases in infants." in 1 review
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I swore by this when my now 8 year old was a baby. She had colic so bad and would just scream and there was nothing that i could do to calm her down. I went back and forth from dr to dr and no one would give me and answers or give anything to help so I spoke to my brother who also just had a baby a month before mine was born and he recommended me to this. I went to WalMart and got it and mixed the recommended dose into her formula when I fed her and she seemed to be better within a few weeks.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used Johnson & Johnson Mylicon drops for years, but they became hard to find at my local stores so I ended up using these and they worked just a good for a little cheaper price.  I have used these on my two youngest daughters and used the drops in every bottle to prevent gas bubbles.  Would strongly recommend this product.
ADRIANA C.
At my walmart, these little drops of inta-baby-relief are less than $4!! I stumbled upon these back in 2009 when my infant son was suffering from gas. I took a chance and wow is all I could say. They smell good, I've even tasted them, they have a fruity taste. Within 3 minutes of giving them to my son, he went from being A crying hysterical baby to a baby who burped so loud, and 2 mimutes after that he was sound asleep. I cried tears of joy that I finally found something that would help my son! Since then...they are a piece of my diaper cakes that I make at all the baby showers I've attended and they are a smash hit!!!
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
This has been a life saver. My new born had a pretty bad lip tie which caused her to swallow excess air during nursing, resulting in gas and discomfort (and A LOT of crying). After she gets these drops the gas subsides in around 10 minutes. I'm not sure how my wife and I would have slept if we hadn't found these. The flavor must be good as well because the baby doesn't try to spit it out.
Crystal L.
While my baby wasn't too excited about the lack of flavor (I'd been giving her berry flavored drops by another brand), this product has the same active ingredient for less money. It does the job, and is a life saver for my gassy baby.
Meaghan D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
So these work great at easy the gas pains but my son would always get really constipated afterwards. I don't think that side effect is common though. Worked great when he was 'extra colicky' but I definitely don't use them often. My go to is definitely gripe water.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was a lifesaver on those horrible gassy nights! My youngest was constantly losing the battle to the gas monster which meant I was losing sleep (and sanity!) I followed the instructions and after a short while, we both passed out.
April H.
Super wonderful product! Gentle and easy to use with the fastest relief. I swear this stuff is instant magical relief for babies. Every baby shower gift I get includes this product. Works just like the name brand but at a much better price.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When my son an infant I used Equates infant gas drops quite frequently. I could never tell any difference between the different brands of infant gas drops. My decision to use equate was it was the cheapest route. it was cheap and effective and that is the way to go.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Kinda works for the most part. My baby sometimes benefited from it, sometimes not. Bonus is it didn't taste too bad, so it was easy to get her to take, but it really depended on how bad her gas was as to how well it worked.
Meghan M.
Sweetwater, TN
How effective is this brand compared to others
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
What brand of infant gas drops have you mothers out there use?
Sarah F.
Tipp city, OH
What is the active ingredient in these? How did it work?
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this the same one as Parent's Choice Gas Drops?