BY GENERIC

Equate Infants' Berry Flavor Ibuprofen: Temporarily reduces fever Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches Lasts up to 8 hours Non-staining Alcohol free Dye free see more...

• I have a 8 month old and he has been teething so badly! I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim P.
Logansport, IN
This is a great fever reducer. I give it to my toddler whenever he's sick. It works really well with not only fever but the aches & pains as well. Plus it's great tasting. I love that it works just as good as name brand for less the price. Good buy!
Patricia  A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like giving my daughter medicine, but if i really gave to It’s only Motrin. It helps cut her fever within 30 Mins
Celeste N.
Dinuba, CA
My personal favorite child's ibuprofen. Effective and has a yummy taste so kids will actually take the medicine!
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is all I used for my son when he was old enough to take Motrin. It helps very quickly at reducing fevers
Jo D.
One of my go to's for when my little one is sick. He likes the flavor and takes it without a problem.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Used this threw most of my sons toddler years he had a lot of earaches so this was very helpful!
Kenyatta M.
This was my go to stuff when my kids was really young. Works very well and really easy to dispense. And I'm happy it came with favors
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I have a 8 month old and he has been teething so badly! I have tried the baby Tylenol but I am wondering if this will work any better? Any of you moms seen a difference?